Re: BEST MT4 non-repainting indicators

Pava wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:57 am

"It's a repainting indicator. I'm not sure why Mladen name is there but i don't think it's made by her."- I think she made it on request
Thanks Pava. She made "Corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2_arrows nmc" which is non repainting indicator. May be as you said she did it on someone request.

FBI wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:54 am I am just trying to say, what it means, when indicator repaints.
Here is from today, just showing how repaints happens, stoch tells us, when zigzag leg has been drawn, those green boxes shows how long time it has taken to fulfill zigzag leg 100-1-1

XAUUSDM1.png
Well it seems to be a different view. can you please provide more details on it? I'm also scalping using M1 so it may help me to explore new stuff :) Thanks.

reachme wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:23 am

Well it seems to be a different view. can you please provide more details on it? I'm also scalping using M1 so it may help me to explore new stuff :) Thanks.
Well, I think you know that most people think that zigzag is useless, and impossible to use in trading, because it repaints.
But, as you can see from that picture, when price is trending up, there is only few pips repaints, when leg comes down, and heavy repainting up.
But you must have trend, and can use some MA´s, trendlines or something to see that there really is a trend.
Yes, anyways. I mean, if it repaints, it does not mean it is useless, Like that Corridor indi.
These users thanked the author FBI for the post:
reachme

FBI wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:54 am I am just trying to say, what it means, when indicator repaints.
Here is from today, just showing how repaints happens, stoch tells us, when zigzag leg has been drawn, those green boxes shows how long time it has taken to fulfill zigzag leg 100-1-1
Whatfor you need a Zigzag? Simple PA-patterns, TLs (draw them on a higher tf) or Fibo-levels do the job way better than a Zigzag.
Pava wrote: I seriously doubt she did any of those Indicators...because I know she can't code at all...I don't even know who she really is...
You're quite into SSA, aren't you? mladen did so much to you. Don't fool the new members.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
reachme