Re: XO - Indicators

Dear Mrtools, Mladen and Mntiwana

I have been following silently your work for months now and i have to say that the work you do here is absolutely outstanding and deserve a great respect.

I am personally using the XO indicators for the swing changes and it seems to work very well with a combination of a few indicators you posted in some other threads as you can see.

thank you

regards
These users thanked the author nrv for the post:
Jimmy

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 7:00 pm XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )
Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
As you always recommend for experimenting on things,so i was comparing all 2 versions of XO "XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )" and - "XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines 2.02" - then as per my conclusion the 2 in 1 version performing well.
so i like request for some favor regarding possible upgradation - new interpolated mtf - newest 33 prices and user friendly option within the said winning indicator (in pictures the lowest sw with arrows).
regards
Hey man what settings is your xo set to? Because i cant seem to get similar signals like the ones you are showing. Im using m5

micmac2 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:12 am

Hey man what settings is your xo set to? Because i cant seem to get similar signals like the ones you are showing. Im using m5
Man you simply needs experimenting/exercising by applying different parameters to learn and get max possible best results - if i send you the template,you will became lazy and all time depending traders
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:29 am

Man you simply needs experimenting/exercising by applying different parameters to learn and get max possible best results - if i send you the template,you will became lazy and all time depending traders
regards
Im far from lazy my friend, been up since 4 am trying to put together a good trading system, if you could help me out i would appreciate it

micmac2 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:00 am

lol haha whatever it takes to figure this out man, just trying to have a solid strategy down
As for some system and or strategy - am/pm nothing,needs time in a broader scale
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.