Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Blueman,

There are three selections in the input menu in the Candles Settings...
CDL_MA... This will color the candles based on the Trend MA line and the Price (currently hidden) MA line.
You can show the Price line by selecting showP1MA = true.
CDL_MA_LAGU... This uses above CDL_MA setting plus two LAGUERRE Filters (one is shown the other hidden).
CDL_StoMA... This use CDL_MA setting plus Stoch filter (stoch inputs are in background settings).
The default setting as shown is CDL_MA_LAGU.

If you are wanting training wheels then I suggest you set showBGD = true and select BGD = bgd_sema3 setting, this will visually show you the direction of the Trend (including any main pullbacks from the whites Semafors).
Hope this helps.
There are tons more options from the input menu but for now, I have chosen to just simplify the trading process.
Ideally, you are looking to trade from the Blue Bottom Semafor to the Red Top Semafor with additional entries at the given arrows.

I have included an additional template that will show the background as I have described.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
Jimmy, reachme, Blueman, SilverBB, appsoluxions, Arina, moey_dw, Skyold, dansmol, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:05 am Hi Blueman,

There are three selections in the input menu in the Candles Settings...
CDL_MA... This will color the candles based on the Trend MA line and the Price (currently hidden) MA line.
You can show the Price line by selecting showP1MA = true.
CDL_MA_LAGU... This uses above CDL_MA setting plus two LAGUERRE Filters (one is shown the other hidden).
CDL_StoMA... This use CDL_MA setting plus Stoch filter (stoch inputs are in background settings).
The default setting as shown is CDL_MA_LAGU.

If you are wanting training wheels then I suggest you set showBGD = true and select BGD = bgd_sema3 setting, this will visually show you the direction of the Trend (including any main pullbacks from the whites Semafors).
Hope this helps.
There are tons more options from the input menu but for now, I have chosen to just simplify the trading process.
Ideally, you are looking to trade from the Blue Bottom Semafor to the Red Top Semafor with additional entries at the given arrows.

I have included an additional template that will show the background as I have described.
All the best
Xard777
Thanks a lot Sir, god bless , I will play with it, but its looking awesome!
These users thanked the author Blueman for the post:
Jimmy

Hi SilverBB,

I just tried repeating what you described and the new settings were still there after bootup.

Here is the stoch indy in mq4 format - you can change the color setting direct from the code if you want.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
ratonchjes, SilverBB, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world