Help with thick wick indicator MT4?

Hello to all,
who can help me ? I do not know how to modify this indicator, I want to change it because every time you set as default values ​​alone, even if you save it in the templates you change the colors and the thickness of the shadows alone, then I decided to change the indicator, who are you so kind to do it for me? the settings are in the images, as you can see the thickness of the shadows also varies. thank you very much good trading to everyone!

Re: Help with thick wick indicator MT4?

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:48 am Hello to all,
who can help me ? I do not know how to modify this indicator, I want to change it because every time you set as default values ​​alone, even if you save it in the templates you change the colors and the thickness of the shadows alone, then I decided to change the indicator, who are you so kind to do it for me? the settings are in the images, as you can see the thickness of the shadows also varies. thank you very much good trading to everyone!
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Holmes27, Jimmy, moey_dw, reachme, Themilliondollar, Jedidiah

Re: Help with thick wick indicator MT4?

appsoluxions wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:58 am

Translation please, :)
Haha I think he was so excited he forgot to write in English :lol:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
reachme, Themilliondollar
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance