Re: Identify This Indicator

Okey, I am not like your enemy, if you think that it is much better than CCI and they look like exactly the same, then use it.
CCI is a simple modified MA.
Have a nice day.

Edit:

CCI code

{
ExtPriceBuffer=(high+low+close)/3;
ExtMovBuffer=SimpleMA(i,InpCCIPeriod,ExtPriceBuffer);
}

FBI wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:32 am zero line, exactly same

Screenshot_236.png
Good work on deciphering the indicator mate.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
FBI
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

pipmagnet wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:14 am Hello all,

A friend showed me this indy being sold for $269 - it looks like one of the many "borrowed" indicators from this site - one of the zig zags I'm guessing.
any help much welcome - don't want to post link to vendor as it may not be the right thing to do.mystery indy.png
Looks nice [if not repainter] is the name "holy grail?"

A friend showed me this indy being sold for $269 - it looks like one of the many "borrowed" indicators from this site - one of the zig zags I'm guessing.
any help much welcome - don't want to post link to vendor as it may not be the right thing to do.mystery indy.png
That looks a lot like VKW BANDS heavily modded to plot flag instead of lines, Programmers here will better advise on what it is.
siting always on impulse legs is a sure sign of repainting

Where you find it ?