Re: ESMA CFD limit/ cap & Binaries Ban

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:29 pm
Hey brother for Spot FX I'm using Pepperstone, I've been with them for years. I like them because they don't charge you for deposits or withdrawals and give small incentives here and there like 10 Qantas frequent flyer points for every lot you trade and also a free VPS terminal if you trade over 15 lots per month etc.
I also have a live account with IC Markets and out of all the brokers I've tried IC Markets definitely have the fastest execution speeds.

PS: If you're looking for Australian Spot FX brokers don't use Axitrader, they're shit. Pepperstone and IC Markets are the guys to use.
Pepperstone just have fx and ESMA will be used. I went to ICmarkets months ago, before whole europe woke up and they have best executions even on news. They are very big with good chat workers and with good regulation, maybe you want to use my link for registration and it will be the same as going directly to them:
http://icmarkets.com/

Re: ESMA CFD limit/ cap & Binaries Ban

UK’s financial watchdog has come up with a statement following the entry into force of ESMA’s restrictions on CFD trading, which include a leverage cap of 1:30, among others. The FCA expressed concerns that firms may try to get around ESMA’s measures by selling other similarly complex products to retail clients.
“If we have evidence that these products are causing similar harms, we will work with ESMA and will, if necessary, support further action to extend the scope of its intervention,” the FCA stated in its official notice.