Re: YEN Trading M1

Yes, Euro, USD, CAD, AUD, GBP and NZD are saying, we are going up, or we are going down, then that is what is gonna happen. Almost like hole worlds currencies are telling you what they are doing, can you have better than that. It is possible that there is something better, but I doubt it.

FBI wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:23 am Yes, Euro, USD, CAD, AUD, GBP and NZD are saying, we are going up, or we are going down, then that is what is gonna happen. Almost like hole worlds currencies are telling you what they are doing, can you have better than that. It is possible that there is something better, but I doubt it.
Yes you are right.

I would not be surprised now if you unveil tomorrow USD mirror, NZD mirror.......
For trading that individual currencies..as your principle is alright to compare strength with individual currencies.

Keep posting good examples, as things learned with experience over time is worth sharing.

Thanks.

FBI wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:29 pm

Live from 2007. Dukascopy now, no MT4. Looking for new broker from Australia, any suggestions?
Hi FBI,
I use Global Prime, try Sydney office if you use mt4. They seem to be very transparent.
Thank you for the system :)
Cheers hannele

RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:42 pm Does anyone know about the Australian IC Markets Broker?
Yes I use them!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:33 pm

Thanks Jimmy....I guess I can take that as a recommendation.
No problem! I've explained more on which Australian brokers I use here: viewtopic.php?p=1295376667#p1295376667 :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
RplusT, FBI
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance