Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:47 am Now few version of "Middle High Low Moving Average"

MLADEM : This is the middle high low moving average as described by the "Vitali Apirin" , it is not a single Average but rather a correlation of two averages , one being a regular average and the other is and average of highest high and lowest low,their crosses are showing the current "trend" - used the default parameters proposed by Vitali Apirin , seems that they are OK,except by default he is using SMA while i decided to set EMA as the default average method,but i do recommend some Experimenting with the parameters

MHL average

mhl_average.png
AUDUSDH1-mhlaverg-iftrmirsxsmoohis.png
HELLO,
Could you please add alerts to this indicator?
I have attached a version that I found online but it is an ex4, another is mq4 but doesnt work.

PLEASE help

Ind - Cross MA with Filter Intersection indicator with filters

Indicator showing the intersection of the Mooving Average with the use of additional filtering indicators.

The following indicators are used as filters: iBands, iBearsPower, iBullsPower, iMomentum

The indicator is built on the standard MA. As the main signal is the moment of crossing the MA among themselves.

In our indicator there are two basic rules and the type of signals:

Signal To Touch the lines - A signal on the current bar, with the arrows remaining, ie. as soon as on the current bar on the current quotes there appeared an intersection signal or touching the Mooving Average lines - the indicator puts the arrow - and does not redraw it. Accordingly, it also checks other indicators of the filters at the time of canceling the main signal.

Signal On Intersection of lines - The signal on the closed bar is defined by the standard scheme and is more universal. I believe that such a signal and only this need to be taken into account only because it shows the intersection at a zakyrtom bar, not taking into account the intersection of only the data being built.

By the way, I wrote an article on How to determine the signal bar of the indicator

In the parameters of the indicator there are Mooving Average settings, as well as settings of other filter indicators.

Filter indicators:

BearsPower filter - If the indicator line is higher than 0, then the signal is only for BUY, if lower, then the signal is only on SELL

BullsPower filter - If the indicator line is higher than 0 then the signal is only BUY, if lower, then the signal is only on SELL

Momentum filter - If the indicator line is higher than MomentumLevel then the signal is only BUY, if lower, then the signal is only on SELL

BB filter - If the opening price of the signal bar is lower than the average indicator line + BB_Distance points, then the signal is only BUY, if higher, then the signal is only on SELL

The indicator as a whole was written fairly quickly, but its potential may be too large. The main feature of this indicator is that it does not redraw its signals under any condition.

Moderator Edit: Please upload all files as attachments to Forex Station. To prevent adware and malicious files, external download links are not permitted on Forex-Station.com (as stated in our rules here).

-------------------------
Settings:
-------------------------
extern bool SignalNoClasses = true; // Displays the signal on the current bar when all indicators are matched. Does not remove the arrow
extern bool SignalNo Intersection of lines = true; // Shows signals on history, works only on closed bar
extern double IndentShootsRating = 0.5; // Multiplier for the otsppa from the bar for the arrow
extern string Name = "MA Settings"; // Parameters of the first MA
extern int ma_period = 4;
extern ENUM_MA_METHOD ma_mode = MODE_EMA;
extern ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE ma_price = PRICE_CLOSE;
extern string Name22 = "MA2 Settings"; // Parameters of the second MA
extern int ma_period2 = 20;
extern ENUM_MA_METHOD ma_mode2 = MODE_EMA;
extern ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE ma_price2 = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern string Name2 = "Filter settings"; // Filter settings for the signal
extern bool BearsPower_filter = false;
extern int BearsPower_period = 14;
extern ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE BearsPower_price = PRICE_CLOSE;
extern bool BullsPower_filter = false;
extern int BullsPower_period = 14;
extern ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE BullsPower_price = PRICE_CLOSE;
extern bool Momentum_filter = false;
extern int Momentum_period = 14;
extern double MomentumLevel = 100;
extern ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE Momentum_price = PRICE_CLOSE;
extern bool BB_filter = false;
extern int BB_Distance = 0;
extern int BB_period = 20;
extern double BB_deviation = 2;
extern int BB_bands_shift = 0;
extern ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE BB_applied_price = PRICE_CLOSE;
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

karashian wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:45 pm

HELLO,
Could you please add alerts to this indicator?
I have attached a version that I found online but it is an ex4, another is mq4 but doesnt work.

PLEASE help
This is the very early and first version of its kind by Mladen
using usual basic 4 methods and 7 prices
indicator is working fine with me - any way made it "nmc" for now,try it
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, karashian
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:26 am

adxvma is already included in that indicator
PLEASE Mladen (Or anyone with the "averages confidence bands 9.0 (ds + mtf + alerts).ex4", HELP!
I need this very indicator but mine has NO ALERTS OR ALARMS at all. Please give me a working version or just the MQ4 file. Kindly.

I've tried other versions of the confidence bands with averages but they don't have the MA called "McGinley". Please help :(