Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:21 pm
Yes, indeed. The gray is smooth. Green hills, yellow beaches and lava lakes. Reminds me of an old jump'n'run game.
Hahahaha it so does look like something 16-bit.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
mitzescu
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I've been using ebeckers Support resistance indi and it's great. But up there where the red resistance line is dosen't show any resistance so i would not recieve any alert. Seems that ebeckers SR indi has an option to increase the details of SR, as in it shows more SR lines. If set to maximum a resistance appeared up there, but the chart becomes full of SR lines and gets messy. That is why i've been searching for that Daily high low RSI trendline, to give alert when a RSI trendline is broken.
The RSI that i have draws some trendlines, but dosen't have alert and i don;t know how it draws those lines.
I like having 1-2 chart open and a multi pair indicator that scand multiple pairs. That is the thing i'm looking for.

ebeckers Support resistance EA gives scans for SR lines being hit and for a price return. I then see if is a divergence there and enter trade with minimal stoploss. Like this USDCAD sell with RSI and MACD div.

It's work in progress :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author mitzescu for the post:
Jimmy

mitzescu wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:08 pm The RSI that i have draws some trendlines, but dosen't have alert and i don;t know how it draws those lines.
Very cool setup! Share that RSI with us? ;)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

it's a multi oscilator found somewhere on the internet.

29 is RSI.

i don't know the rest of the oscilators. I think 18 is Stochastic.
I zipped the set file. Cannot upload .set files here

Changing backstep, indi calculates lines from back points. qsteps how many trendlines to have. If you put qsteps = 2 you will have 4 trendlines and so on.

LevDPI is to have fewer points to connect to have longer trendlines. The higher the value, the longer distance between 2 points, i think. Not sure.
These users thanked the author mitzescu for the post:
moey_dw