MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

mitzescu wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:08 pm
The RSI that i have draws some trendlines, but dosen't have alert and i don;t know how it draws those lines.
Very cool setup! Share that RSI with us? ;)
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

it's a multi oscilator found somewhere on the internet.

29 is RSI.

i don't know the rest of the oscilators. I think 18 is Stochastic.
I zipped the set file. Cannot upload .set files here

Changing backstep, indi calculates lines from back points. qsteps how many trendlines to have. If you put qsteps = 2 you will have 4 trendlines and so on.

LevDPI is to have fewer points to connect to have longer trendlines. The higher the value, the longer distance between 2 points, i think. Not sure.
Divergence Petr mtf 1 alerts.mq4
(142.26 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
petr multioscilator set.zip
(611 Bytes) Downloaded 114 times

Hi Coders

Does anyone perhaps have Better bollinger bands SHADED , the same as Mladen's normal shaded bands. Can it be made ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:06 am
Naughty 77 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:51 pm
Hi Coders

Does anyone perhaps have Better bollinger bands SHADED , the same as Mladen's normal shaded bands. Can it be made ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Made this one.
BEAUTIFUL

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:57 am
vvFish wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:40 am
Dear coders, I ask for your help,
insert in the indicator KDL: moving, the parameter and the price
KDJ is simply stochastic indicator with one extra line "J line"
there are a lot of versions of it
KDJ.mq4
(3.04 KiB) Downloaded 237 times

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:23 am
AlexLoco wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:35 am
Hello Mntiwana, Mr.tools, Mladen and everybody ... Can the Averages Ribbon, Filled version be made MTF???
I know there is a histo version and a candle version MTFs... But i was wondering about the Filled version...
best regards

averages ribbon filled (alerts + arrows).ex4
Added mtf.
Hi MrTools,

Thanks a lot for updating this indicator. Unfortunately, when I load it on the chart, it slows my MT4 tremendeously - is there anything that could be done about it or a lighter version I could use (that has MTF for the averages ribbon)?

Hi, wondering if you could create a time and range bar indicator combined.
A new bar opened at a set range (as normal range bar) and new bar opened on the same chart at a standard time(M1,M5,M15 etc.) so the bar would be opened when a time period passed and when a set range exceeded.
I use a M1 timeframe for entries in the trend direction of a longer range bar chart. I've found that I can't get as good results from the indicator I use on a range bar chart as I do from a 1Min chart after getting the 1Min average candle size and using that on range bar charts or experimenting with different settings. Intrigued to see how it would perform on longer time frame charts where often the bar lengths are large.

Kindest regards

Andrew

Hello Mr.Tools

I kindly ask if it is possible for this indicator, see also the supports and resistances that are violated and then disappear as they are recalculated by the indicator. I need to be able to see those points (perhaps with dotted lines) in order to do a thorough study.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Barons1
SR point.jpg
123patternsv6.03_amp_mtf_nmc_2.mq4
(20.67 KiB) Downloaded 194 times