Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

You seem not to answer my questions about the trading rules for entry sl and partial exits, but everyone that trades longer, knows, that this is essential, otherwise your trading success is not reliable, if you don't react the same way every time you see the same chart.
A pity that not more people exchange there experiences here like amdudus. I tested that green red indicator on your lasts pics longer, but found better ones. Maybe you use some that have a range (like bands) where they did not alert a trend at sideway markets. I like this one from forex-station with floating levels.

amdudus wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:19 am
I have the main trading timeframe M15 and rarely M5. At the beginning of the day, I do the analysis for H1 and H4 and the forecast that I daily (try to do daily) spread on the post "forecast". During work, I periodically check M1-H1, since various moments before the movement can very often be seen only on a certain timeframe. I'll try the indicator offer and post my opinion here.
Here is an example of the patterning on H1 on GBP / USD
Yellow parallel lines - the place of the accumulation of stop-loss. Now in the squared square, which is clearly visible on M1, waiting and accumulation of orders are taking place. Next, the market maker will move the price of absorbing one of the clusters.
The same episode on the timeframe M15
Trades are for readers not as obvious as for you. I meant send us concrete rules like in this example: Go long with sl at indicator x line and tp at least 2 times higher when
1. green dotted lines are under price
2. Murray Math lines are much higher.
Do all these indicators work well on M1-5? In 20 years trading I never heard someone using Murrays lines successfully on M1, many talk about chaotic moves on lower timeframes.

friend4you wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Trades are for readers not as obvious as for you. I meant send us concrete rules like in this example: Go long with sl at indicator x line and tp at least 2 times higher when
1. green dotted lines are under price
2. Murray Math lines are much higher.
Do all these indicators work well on M1-5? In 20 years trading I never heard someone using Murrays lines successfully on M1, many talk about chaotic moves on lower timeframes.
You are right here:
1. What is obvious to me, may not be completely clear to others.
2. A very detailed instruction is needed.
3.Murray really on M1-M5 gives a very unclear position. I wrote clearly that on 95% yesterday in the weak American market on M1-M5 I worked for StopLoss Cluster. This is an amazing thing. It can be put on a bare schedule.
4. It is also true that in this quiet market I made 8.33% to the deposit.
5.Also the truth and the fact that this helped the indicators ZUP 150.148, KorHarmonic.
6. The truth is that the indicators are like lights in the car you drive. They can only help. So, for example, today I'm in GBP / USD. I am guided by my analysis today. The picture can be this: Sellers will count on the formation of a false breakout at 1.3048, which will lead to an increase in short positions with the test 1.3014. The fastening below 1.3014 may crash the British pound into the support range of 1.2957, but for this it is necessary to break below the low of yesterday's level of 1.2995, where it is likely that an attempt will be made to reverse the downward trend. If the pound is rising in the morning, you can go back to sales after updating resistance 1.3083.
Then I look at the indicators.

amdudus wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:04 pm
Very interesting indicator. Can not you share it?
That's where the accumulation of stop-loss on the pair GBP / USD. Very well seen on the M1
Most likely to take the top, and then the bottom.

Stoplosses are broken. Now - the journey down. And what is the trend?
you may find this stoploss zone indicator useful too as you are using stoploss cluster indicator.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
amdudus