Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:23 pm
It is abbreviated by "Advanced Fractal Based Support/Resistance lines breakout alert" originally and if you know fractal behavior
Have you used "TelegramNotificationsLib.dll" along with this indicator too

Hi Mntiwana, No I don't have the DLL. I didn't know it was a requirement. The Indicator works without DLL, just does not refresh on new data, only historical data. Can this be patched in it's current state or is the DLL required. I like how it operates now just only ask to auto update on current bar so I can use the close bar signals in real time. Cheers
Attachments

Ajiboyf wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:25 pm Thank you Brother,
What i am using is extremely profitable for me, the frequency and successful ratios is very good.
i was just trying to coax something extra, for times when i am unable to manage to do all the required analysis.
if we listen to what most people say you will agree we wont be here right now.
Your assumptions referring to my knowledge is incorrect but that is understandable, as far as i know nothing is caste in stone.
i assume this will not be looked into and that is okay
I can say that Harmonics and Elliot (it belongs together) is a very powerful approach, but it is one, if not the most complex approach in the trading universe. When you haven't the time for an analysis it's better to stay out of the market. No Pro enters a position without an analysis and just because an arrows pops up from something he doesn't understand. No stories needed how profitable you are "for yourself". I know what that means and if it were so, why you need an extra?

"if we listen to what most people say you will agree we wont be here right now." The very most people are here because they listen what most people say. They think it is ok to do what the mass does or say. The problem is that most people are beginners and repeat what other beginners said. It may make sense on the first view, but the mass still looses. It must loose, otherwise there won't be big players. Why you are allowed to play against the big players for nearly 2 decades now? They see you as wallet on two legs. If you want to be no ATM anymore, you must start to think yourself and do what the mass doesn't do. This is the only way to break the meta. How you do that is up to you. In every case, it needs much time and much more than simple signals popping up on the chart. The tools are there and ever were, you only have to use them correctly.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
PREETHI

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 pm

I can say that Harmonics and Elliot (it belongs together) is a very powerful approach, but it is one, if not the most complex approach in the trading universe. When you haven't the time for an analysis it's better to stay out of the market. No Pro enters a position without an analysis and just because an arrows pops up from something he doesn't understand. No stories needed how profitable you are "for yourself". I know what that means and if it were so, why you need an extra?

"if we listen to what most people say you will agree we wont be here right now." The very most people are here because they listen what most people say. They think it is ok to do what the mass does or say. The problem is that most people are beginners and repeat what other beginners said. It may make sense on the first view, but the mass still looses. It must loose, otherwise there won't be big players. Why you are allowed to play against the big players for nearly 2 decades now? They see you as wallet on two legs. If you want to be no ATM anymore, you must start to think yourself and do what the mass doesn't do. This is the only way to break the meta. How you do that is up to you. In every case, it needs much time and much more than simple signals popping up on the chart. The tools are there and ever were, you only have to use them correctly.
Thank you Krelian,
I have moved away from this, just don't address people on assumptions it's not courteous by any standard.

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:08 am

Added the ma not sure how useful it is though, but test it out.
Hello,

this is perfect. Is it possible to add an alert (arrow, push etc.) when the ma that you added crosses the qqe period? Not the qqe ma period.
Thank you.
D.
[/quote]

Hello Mrtools,
do you think adding the alerts would be possible?

Thank you so much.
D.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:36 am
Hello,

this is perfect. Is it possible to add an alert (arrow, push etc.) when the ma that you added crosses the qqe period? Not the qqe ma period.
Thank you.
D.
Hello Mrtools,

Thank you so much.
D.
[/quote]

Don't have time right now will add them later today or tonight.
[/quote]
Thank you.

Desatar wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:31 am
Hello,

Thank you.
D.
[/quote]

Hello Mrtools,

Thank you so much.
D.
[/quote]

Added the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Bob Loblaw, Jimmy