Re: TDI Indicators for MT4

forexdemogod wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:15 am Hello all,

I was hoping to get a push notification for a TDI indicator for the shark fin alert. Is there something similar to that on this thread? i've downloaded nearly all and cant see anything such as. Maybe someone can help?

Thank you in advance
Think i am familiar with the shark fin. The latest version can be found here which includes the TDI shark fin: TDI Sharkfin Indicator for MT4.

forexdemogod wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:52 am Image 7.jpg

Sorry I cannot figure out how to post a screenshot here. Basically the shark fin is the OB/OS alert. Upper level 63 and lower level is 37.

Hope that clears it up

My thanks and apologies
Hello mate, I've attached the screenshot for you (into your post). In future, all you need to do is scroll down and next to "Options" select "Attachments" and chose "Add files" :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
appsoluxions
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Good afternoon, Mrtools! I apologize for my English - I'm writing through a google translator. I ask you to look at the indicator TDI rsx based - smoothed & alerts + lines + divergence-old 2 on the possibility of signaling in several cases 1) the signal when a divergence occurs 2) the signal at the intersection of Bollinger Bands 3) the signal when the middle line is crossed. Signals are given after the candle is closed. Signals must be sent via email. Thank you very much for your work!

TDI Pro MT4 latest version Compassfx

TDI Pro MT4 latest version Compassfx

Traders Dynamic Index (TDI) Pro MT4 from Compassfx Dean Malone. Including all divergence & alert & arrow & trend direction/guides plus all feature from full version Traders Dynamic Index Pro also PDF features catalog/user manual book.

Big thx u to mr ebson & hamish boy :thumbup: :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 8):
twix, Jimmy, hannele, reachme, yoku, RodrigoRT7, Thangarasu, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈