Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hercs wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:40 am
It seems more like a "TMA" to me, but I will let you know what my final verdict is.
Any chance of you looking at the Zig-Zag Oscillator for me?
Thanks in advance.
Hi MrTools,
To close this topic, what happens is that the indicator works perfectly, but when you change TFs, it recalculates which as you know, cannot be classified as "repainting"
Thank you again for your assistance.

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:08 am

Have this older version, that draws arrows and sounds alerts on entering and or exiting the ob/os zones.
Mr Tools

Would you be so kind as to post the mq4 file for this indicator? I am wanting to alter the default settings for the RSI length & overbought/oversold zones so I don't having to change the settings every time I load it onto my chart.

If you'd rather not then I understand...

Thanks
Rakiura

Rakiura wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:41 am

Mr Tools

Would you be so kind as to post the mq4 file for this indicator? I am wanting to alter the default settings for the RSI length & overbought/oversold zones so I don't having to change the settings every time I load it onto my chart.

If you'd rather not then I understand...

Thanks
Rakiura
Why don't you create a template in MT4 with your custom settings so that you don't need change it every time. If it's not posted before then it will not be posted for ever.

micmac2 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 am I spent some time looking and i couldnt find it, Does anybody know where i can get a horizontal line indicator that Alerts when price touches it? Just like the One in Mt4 the only difference is it Alerts when price touches the horizontal line?
Here you go;
//
//
Both Direction (UP and Down) //
//
Single Direction
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, reachme

gannhilo wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:26 pm Hello, First of all, thank you for your work.
I would like to know if there is the possibility of adding arrows to this indicator (Sar Oscillator), at junction 0.

Thanks in advance
Have you had a look through our Parabolic SAR Thread? There are a lot of advanced, non-repainting oscillator versions there that come equipped with arrows, alerts and so forth.

If you're looking for specific, upgraded indicators, have a good look through our threads as we have a lot of optimized versions already!

PS: Welcome to the forum :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance