Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mrtools and Mr Mladen pls this the other indicator which i felt like adding to the one Mrtool help in putting alert, give me a good trading, but i notice its repainting, so i need it corrected so that i won't just rely on backtest results, also i will appreciate if an arrow can be added on the line signal to show on price rather than indicator window

binarytrades wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:43 am Mrtools and Mr Mladen pls this the other indicator which i felt like adding to the one Mrtool help in putting alert, give me a good trading, but i notice its repainting, so i need it corrected so that i won't just rely on backtest results, also i will appreciate if an arrow can be added on the line signal to show on price rather than indicator window
It's decompiled.

binarytrades wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 am

Mrtool thanks for assistance infact i love the way you respond to our request, the last indicator you just help put alert is doing fine am still on the test mode to choose the best way to fine tune it, which is forexmtnalerts that you help me created, the alert is coming up as expected, i will really appreciate if you can help me with the arrow on Price chart to correspond with the Dot signal on the iindicator window, i also notice that when i had a Buy signal, a Down alert came up, i believe its from coding maybe while coding.

Mr Mladen, i appreciate your work in the house tooooo
In the alert function simply change where it says up to down and down to up.

binarytrades wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:39 am

Mrtool thanks for assistance infact i love the way you respond to our request, the last indicator you just help put alert is doing fine am still on the test mode to choose the best way to fine tune it, which is forexmtnalerts that you help me created, the alert is coming up as expected, i will really appreciate if you can help me with the arrow on Price chart to correspond with the Dot signal on the iindicator window, i also notice that when i had a Buy signal, a Down alert came up, i believe its from coding maybe while coding.

Mr Mladen, i appreciate your work in the house tooooo
Added mtf and the arrows, also made the upper and lower levels adjustable (for the dots and on chart arrows).
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
talaate, camisa, reachme, Jimmy

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:59 am Dear Mr Tools

Previously you added price options to the following indicator. Would you kindly please add extreme price as this is the one i need, and Heiken Ashi better formula options if possible ?

Most appreciative.

Regards

Naughty 77
Added the price options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
talaate, camisa