Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

binarytrades wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:58 am this tool is going to be very useful and great if it can be Mladen or Mrtool can given it alert, and make it to give the signal as arrow on price window .its like its not repainting, from back test it is fine
Added alerts and made it more user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
mtp, PREETHI, Jimmy

MDZ Price Action Indicator
The indicator MDZ Price Action marks the price chart with the levels of several types that can be used as benchmarks for trading. The indicator MDZ Price Action displays the following types of levels: key levels of support and resistance; trend lines; trading ranges (day and week); minimums and highs (daily, weekly and monthly); a grid of Fibonacci extensions; trading sessions, etc. The indicator settings allow you to customize the visualization of the desired levels, as well as enable and disable their display.

binarytrades wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 pm does anybody have a nonrepainting or redrawing version of this indicator, or if my Boss here can reprogram it, and if possible make it on price chart instead of indicator window. thanks
Mrtool thanks for assistance infact i love the way you respond to our request, the last indicator you just help put alert is doing fine am still on the test mode to choose the best way to fine tune it, which is forexmtnalerts that you help me created, the alert is coming up as expected, i will really appreciate if you can help me with the arrow on Price chart to correspond with the Dot signal on the iindicator window, i also notice that when i had a Buy signal, a Down alert came up, i believe its from coding maybe while coding.

Mr Mladen, i appreciate your work in the house tooooo