Re: Element fx trading system indicator

Stevo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:15 pm Hi there,

Can anybody help me with this indicator? I tried it on mt4 but it doesn't work for some reason.

Appreciate any help!

Thanks
does not work for me 2!! Its old indicator.......... maybe moderator mntiwana or another coder here can make work again for you if they free later today
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Stevo wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:15 pm Hi there,

Can anybody help me with this indicator? I tried it on mt4 but it doesn't work for some reason.

Appreciate any help!

Thanks
It is a decompiled code unfortunately - and FS strongly discouraging decompiled codes from very first day because such codes are considered as theft and stolen activity.
because it is your first post so fixed it and posting ex4 - though the indicator is renamed too - also keep in mind it required "Rock_Signal.dll" file too for to work
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 am It is a decompiled code unfortunately - and FS strongly discouraging decompiled codes from very first day because such codes are considered as theft and stolen activity.
because it is your first post so fixed it and posting ex4 - though the indicator is renamed too - also keep in mind it required "Rock_Signal.dll" file too for to work
thx mntiwana habibi for help dis new person even tho decompiled u step out to help everyone so much!!!!! u have good heart :angel: hopes stevo is happy
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

onlyuch210 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:08 pm Both indicators are not attaching to chart, is there something am missing ?
Probably missing one of the files that member Krelian posted (scroll up).
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance