Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 am

Added the latest averages and prices.
Dearest Mrtools
Can you PLZ manage time for adding
1 : extra levels (+/- 05 or what so else) including arrows on slope change,zero cross and or levels cross like its uncle "trend direction and force index"
2 : Filters
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mladen and MrTools,
I really appreciate all the work you do. I'm looking for a repainting zigzag indicator (the standard MT4 zigzag is fine also to edit), which should display:
- the amount of pips for each swing.
- big and small swings
- it should repaint
- parameter: ON/OFF: display on the chart the average range (from A to B) for all swings of the last [10] days
- parameter: last [10] days

Kindly look if you can build it.

Attached is an example.

pcxpert wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:12 am Dear Mladen and MrTools,
I really appreciate all the work you do. I'm looking for a repainting zigzag indicator (the standard MT4 zigzag is fine also to edit), which should display:
- the amount of pips for each swing.
- big and small swings
- it should repaint
- parameter: ON/OFF: display on the chart the average range (from A to B) for all swings of the last [10] days
- parameter: last [10] days

Kindly look if you can build it.
Attached is an example.
zigzag.png
recently found this indicator in FF and this might be the one you are looking for.

I have seen some cool ZZ channel by Mladen somewhere but cant find them now.
//
//
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
pcxpert