Re: Indicator requests and ideas

pcxpert wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:57 am
Dear Mladen, kindly look at this indicator: (MP) Market Profile.ex4 . My question:
- would it be possible to program 'S/R lines or zones' in a new indicator based on the Market Profile.ex4 indicator?
- Does an indicator already exist that shows single S/R lines (on the chart) based on Market Profile?
You should read something about MarketProfile and you'll see that it is already there.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 am
arimma wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 pm
Hello Mrtools
Can you please upgrade MA method this indicator with all latest averages
Thanks in advance
Added the latest averages and prices.
Dearest Mrtools
Can you PLZ manage time for adding
1 : extra levels (+/- 05 or what so else) including arrows on slope change,zero cross and or levels cross like its uncle "trend direction and force index"
2 : Filters
regards
Attachments
EURUSDM15.png

Krelian99 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:42 pm
pcxpert wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:57 am
Dear Mladen, kindly look at this indicator: (MP) Market Profile.ex4 . My question:
- would it be possible to program 'S/R lines or zones' in a new indicator based on the Market Profile.ex4 indicator?
- Does an indicator already exist that shows single S/R lines (on the chart) based on Market Profile?
You should read something about MarketProfile and you'll see that it is already there.
You are right, the Val/Vah lines is what I mean in the market profile indicator. Thank you, that is what I need.

Dear Mladen and MrTools,
I really appreciate all the work you do. I'm looking for a repainting zigzag indicator (the standard MT4 zigzag is fine also to edit), which should display:
- the amount of pips for each swing.
- big and small swings
- it should repaint
- parameter: ON/OFF: display on the chart the average range (from A to B) for all swings of the last [10] days
- parameter: last [10] days

Kindly look if you can build it.

Attached is an example.

zigzag.png
Attachments
ZigZag.mq4
(8.26 KiB) Downloaded 16 times