Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

electrical999 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:28 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

Could you please change the attached indicator to include the usual alerts for when the color bars appear. Sorry, but I do not have the mq4 file - I think this is one of the file for which only the ex4 file is posted. Thanking you in advance. Have a great weekend. Thanks

keltner channel oscillator.ex4
Added alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
electrical999, Jimmy, Kenrobert1, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:07 am

Yes it is a repainting version of fishers transform that shows arrows on zero cross, there is a non repainting histo version here viewtopic.php?p=1295363570#p1295363570 and it's one of many non repaint versions.
Good morning MrTools and gentlemen of the trades,
I "studied" this "UpandDown" indicator with its sharp signals all of Friday and over the weekend I tried to make the Ehlers Fisher Transform - double mtf + alerts" which you recommended to reproduce the signals, without any success.
Also, I ran "SnapShot" on "Up_and_Down" and could not see any repainting.
Would you mind telling us why you feel that it does repaint firstly and secondly, how we could possibly reproduce the results that it achieves in signalling entries in the new "Ehlers Fisher"
Trust your back is back to normal and awaiting your reply with eager anticipation.
Continued success to you all.

Hercs wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Good morning MrTools and gentlemen of the trades,
I "studied" this "UpandDown" indicator with its sharp signals all of Friday and over the weekend I tried to make the Ehlers Fisher Transform - double mtf + alerts" which you recommended to reproduce the signals, without any success.
Also, I ran "SnapShot" on "Up_and_Down" and could not see any repainting.
Would you mind telling us why you feel that it does repaint firstly and secondly, how we could possibly reproduce the results that it achieves in signalling entries in the new "Ehlers Fisher"
Trust your back is back to normal and awaiting your reply with eager anticipation.
Continued success to you all.
I looked in the code and it looked like the solar wind indicators(aka fisher) but if you couldn't find it to repaint would cautiously say by all means use it. There is in a lot of cases no way to make a non repaint indicator give the same signals as a repainter.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Hercs

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:09 am

I looked in the code and it looked like the solar wind indicators(aka fisher) but if you couldn't find it to repaint would cautiously say by all means use it. There is in a lot of cases no way to make a non repaint indicator give the same signals as a repainter.
It seems more like a "TMA" to me, but I will let you know what my final verdict is.
Any chance of you looking at the Zig-Zag Oscillator for me?
Thanks in advance.

Hello, friends.
If we make the MA adaptive by the type of price: when the price is higher than MA, then the calculation is made by Low, when the price is below the MA, then the calculation is done by High.
In this case, MA will look better as a support-resistance line.
If somewhere there is an AI with such a calculation, where can they be downloaded?

mitzescu wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:35 pm Hi forum,

I'm going to try my luck again and ask you please if u can help me by adding Alert to this SR indicator. If you could add a touch alert and a breakthrough alert.

Thank you and i hope you can help me :)
All the best and bless you all!
you forgot to also add the requirements

Code: Select all

#include <CSupportResistance.mqh>
...and more
Info for devs -> source code attached below from Github