Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pcxpert wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:57 am Dear Mladen, kindly look at this indicator: (MP) Market Profile.ex4 . My question:
- would it be possible to program 'S/R lines or zones' in a new indicator based on the Market Profile.ex4 indicator?
- Does an indicator already exist that shows single S/R lines (on the chart) based on Market Profile?
Welcome to the forum. Can you post the source code (MQL4) file?

PS: There's quite a few market profile indicators here on Forex Station. Have a good look around and you'll find what you're looking for as bilbao, various other contributors and myself have posted market profile indicators in the past.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

binarytrades wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:13 pm hello Mr Mladen and Mrtool please find attached, an indicator i downloaded online but am seeing it repainting/changing position i need it fixed sirs hope its not decompiled too.thanks in anticipation

Sorry it's decompiled, when you see this in the code

bool Gi_100 = FALSE;
bool Gi_104 = FALSE;
bool Gi_108 = FALSE;
bool Gi_112 = FALSE;
int Gi_116 = 0;
bool Gi_120 = FALSE;
bool Gi_124 = FALSE;

that is the language the decompiler turns the regular code into.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy