Re: BEST MT4 non-repainting indicators

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Your intension is surely good, but there are so many threads already with indicators, but with a sort of system behind. Do we need a 1000th thread with random indicators? Why indis as SMA or CCI get an 'nrp' tag? That's more irritating than it helps people here. Over 90% of indicators are 'nrp', the few coding errors are just spread with different names around the net very successfully. Maybe it be more purposeful and easier to share these repainters, so you can avoid them easier. "Best Indicator Parade - Your Top5 indicators (nrp)" would also make more sense.
Pushing your incredible thoughts Tobi,is it not growing doubts and confusing exercise and a kind of misleading when glued/mentioned nrp with an indicator that was never repainting,of course and especially if it was coded by am reliable source
same my intention not to disheart and discourage to any but facts
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I am curious, but what indicators are considered top tier for their design and programming?

A golden rule of trading is that less indicators is more, but I am wondering which indicators out there truly complement and add to trading rather than take away?

List what you consider to be must have indicators in virtually any category, SR, RSI, Trend, Ect!

(Only post content that you feel is truly exceptional, that is the only rule)

Cassandra00 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:23 am I am curious, but what indicators are considered top tier for their design and programming?

A golden rule of trading is that less indicators is more, but I am wondering which indicators out there truly complement and add to trading rather than take away?

List what you consider to be must have indicators in virtually any category, SR, RSI, Trend, Ect!

(Only post content that you feel is truly exceptional, that is the only rule)
My kind opinion is this thread is not at all necessary. Every indicator here made by Mr.Tools, Mlanden and other genius are unique art. It varies from person to person so you are the best judge for your trading style than others. Go and try every indicator and trust me you will learn lot from it.
These users thanked the author reachme for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Ajiboyf

Hello Cassandra00,

The indicator that I think is the "best" has the following characteristics:

1. Be MTF (configurable);
2. Be Muti-indicators (configurable);
3. Have arrows (buy and sell on the chart).
4. Have alarms on the arrows.
5. Allow more than one indicator (itself) on the same chart.

Only I've never seen him anywhere.

Has anyone seen this indicator?

If anyone has seen you post here, please.

Thank you.

FBI wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:10 pm here is the best indicator what I have seen, almost 400 pips only today with that, and market has been open few hours
#property copyright "Copyright © 2007, klot, this version by Mladen"
#property copyright "mladen"

viewtopic.php?t=8416798&p=1295361779#p1295361779
how do you use this indicator as you mentioned attached here ?
may be few screenshots of your trading style will help more to see clearly.

just your experience may be more enlightening, with this indicator .

any updates of this indicator you have ?

thanks.