Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hercs wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Good morning MrTools,
Thank you ever so much.
Attached the MACD I wish to use at your convenience. Zero-line cross for the EA please.
Continued success to you.

!__Zerolag MACD - alerts & arrows v2.0_RENKO_DAX.mq4
Ended up making a more EA friendly indicator and added it to the EA you posted.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Hercs

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:26 pm

MrTools, you are incredible!! - back in spasm the lot and you still pull off this gem. My sincerest thanks is not enough, but please accept it from the bottom of my heart.
Get better soon please, nothing more energy draining than back and stomach.
Blessings and good wishes to you. I doff my hat at you.

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi MrTools,

I noticed 3 down-loads of the EA and I just want to ask whether yours are working, because mine is not trading.
I found a small typo in Line 172 & 173 as "zerolag macd" had a capital "L", but still does not work after changing it.
Also, I noticed a shift of 1, MrTools. Is this correct? I changed to zero at first, but seems to have no effect whatsoever.
I would appreciate hearing from anyone who downloaded the EA too, please.
Thanks for responding.

Hercs wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:56 pm
Hi MrTools,

I noticed 3 down-loads of the EA and I just want to ask whether yours are working, because mine is not trading.
I found a small typo in Line 172 & 173 as "zerolag macd" had a capital "L", but still does not work after changing it.
Also, I noticed a shift of 1, MrTools. Is this correct? I changed to zero at first, but seems to have no effect whatsoever.
I would appreciate hearing from anyone who downloaded the EA too, please.
Thanks for responding.
I downloaded to help troubleshoot the problem, but mine works without changing anything. You have the right 'Expert Properties' setup? That's the area to check as well. Also make sure 'zerolag macd.mq4' is compiled and deployed in your'.../MQL4/Indicators'.
These users thanked the author appsoluxions for the post:
Hercs

appsoluxions wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:41 pm

I downloaded to help troubleshoot the problem, but mine works without changing anything. You have the right 'Expert Properties' setup? That's the area to check as well. Also make sure 'zerolag macd.mq4' is compiled and deployed in your'.../MQL4/Indicators'.
Yes, I have everything correctly placed - have been using EAs for a while now and checked everything carefully.
So the problem must be with my charts.
Thanks for your time; much appreciated.