Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

traderduke wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:33 am MrT
This indicator lost its MTF ability during one of the mt4 upgrades, any chance you can reload the MTF?

I realize that their are newer ema variations with MTF but their Filter function is not as "adjustable" as this older version. The older version can be fine tuned to jump renko reversals one at a time or none.

appreciate it
Ray

RK-ema variation with filter 3 mtf-alerts-lines.mq4
Fixed the mtf.

Zelias wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:07 pm

That's exactly what I mean, mntiwana. Would you be able to kindly share it and have the MTF function fixed, if it isn't in this version?

Thanks so much! :)
Think it is Mladen's early versions of
"ema variation + filter 2 mtf histo"
mtf is ok too as i see it
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
mtp, Jimmy, Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mr Tools,

Is it possible to have a simple 1-0 Histogram created from the Histogram values (marsi adaptive MACD) of the attached indicator? No need for the parabolic or signal line values. The new Histogram will show green/red bars on the Main line crosses above/below the Zero line.

To illustrate what I mean, I've attached a screen capture (set the colors of the Parabolic and Signal lines to None): Alternatively, if such an indicator already exists, kindly direct me to it. Apologies for the repeat requests recently. You guys are amazing!
These users thanked the author Zelias for the post:
DaffyTaffy