Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mitzescu wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:02 am Hi all,

I've trying to put Push Alert to this indicator. I think i did it, but the problem is, notification comes 4 bars later then the arrow. Can someone help me get a signal on current bar pls? And remove the arrow cration from the push notification if possible.

Thank you and i hope you can help me :)
That indicator badly repaints and can't see anywhere where the push notifications were added.

PREETHI wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:23 am

In strategy tester ,there is no repainting issues noticed[aerrows].please clarify
While backtesting it try to modify the indicator values, don't change anything, just press ok so that indi will refresh and you will see arrows rearrange themself in perfect places. Just like semafor, don't use it to trade, but as a point of reference.
I like stoch, macd divergence and S/R indies. I think they have the most Gain/Loss ratios then most indicators.

mitzescu wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:51 am

While backtesting it try to modify the indicator values, don't change anything, just press ok so that indi will refresh and you will see arrows rearrange themself in perfect places. Just like semafor, don't use it to trade, but as a point of reference.
I like stoch, macd divergence and S/R indies. I think they have the most Gain/Loss ratios then most indicators.
So to clarify you want to remove the arrows and add pust notifications on zero crossing?

binarytrades wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:50 am Mrtool, Mladen and my other great programmers, i have this indicator i tried to compile it but its complaining some errors, please i need it fixed and non repainting, thanks in anticipation
I think you may visit/read "rsi" thread - rather than posting decompiled scrape
there are hundreds of far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better stuff
and a little more,invest some time to know and learn things at first
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.