Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:53 am

Looks like the arrows are drawn on a mtf rsi/rsi ma cross and wasn't done by Mladen or me, and being decompiled not going to work on it, sorry!

PS) found this version might be close except it draws the rsi and ma in the separate window and arrows on the chart for the cross
can you plz help work on it, the indicator could be of advantage to members or if you have a non repainting/non lagging indicator that gives alert and arrow, even if its just few signals daily, its ok by me

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:53 am

Looks like the arrows are drawn on a mtf rsi/rsi ma cross and wasn't done by Mladen or me, and being decompiled not going to work on it, sorry!

PS) found this version might be close except it draws the rsi and ma in the separate window and arrows on the chart for the cross
Sorry for disturbing you, please does this rsi ma mtf alerts + arrows 2.2.mq4 repaints or lags, or recalculate, i just want to know so that i can see how i can use it with a filter to get filtered profitable signals

binarytrades wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:16 am
Sorry for disturbing you, please does this rsi ma mtf alerts + arrows 2.2.mq4 repaints or lags, or recalculate, i just want to know so that i can see how i can use it with a filter to get filtered profitable signals
It does not repaint. Mrtools doesn't post repainting indicators ;)

Try the indicator out! You've still got a few hours left until the market closes.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
mtp
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:25 am

It does not repaint. Mrtools doesn't post repainting indicators ;)

Try the indicator out! You've still got a few hours left until the market closes.
this is interesting have you used it before, if it doesn't repaint and lags does it gives message alert if so then i think i can go and find a filter for it, and plz how is it working if you could help out with the way it works i will be glad

binarytrades wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:33 am

this is interesting have you used it before, if it doesn't repaint and lags does it gives message alert if so then i think i can go and find a filter for it, and plz how is it working if you could help out with the way it works i will be glad
When the rsi crosses the rsi ma and if alerts and or arrows enabled the indicator will draw an arrow and or alert.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:37 am

When the rsi crosses the rsi ma and if alerts and or arrows enabled the indicator will draw an arrow and or alert.
i need to know how it works, i saw lots on arrows on my chart, i got an alert that doesn't give an arrow i will love to know the best time frame to use for this system and how to use the non-repainting features to place trades basically on binary options.

binarytrades wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:22 am

i need to know how it works, i saw lots on arrows on my chart, i got an alert that doesn't give an arrow i will love to know the best time frame to use for this system and how to use the non-repainting features to place trades basically on binary options.
Please take some time to read/learn and try indicator on your own. You already got indicator for free!!! so spend your valuable time to try it.
These users thanked the author reachme for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw

Hi forum,

Can you help me add some alert to this indicator? I have next to 0 coding skills and there are multiple files here. I would like to add alert to touch the line, let's say it's near it at 30 points and another one one when line is crossed. I've trying with a Horizontal line alert, but i think the indicator keeps refreshing and Horizontal line alert indi dosen't "see" the line there. Please help! :)