Re: Wave trend Oscillator

Ajiboyf wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:28 pm
That seems to be the most recent one.
I am looking for version 1.3. Or 1.4
Here you go. I wish I had the source.
PSS: I did find this old one which seems to have all the correct character moves.

traderduke wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Here you go. I wish I had the source.

Wave trend oscillator.ex4
Wave trend oscillator 1.3.ex4
Wave trend oscillator 1.4.ex4

PSS: I did find this old one which seems to have all the correct character moves.

6-18-2018 8-37-02-wave AM.png

trend-wave-oscillator.mq4
trend-wave-oscillator.ex4
Thank Ray,
much obliged
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ajiboyf for the post:
appsoluxions

traderduke wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:20 am Mrtools/mladen
I know that it’s been a while but I still believe that this is an exceptional indicator if I can get some flexibility on the trend which is in buffer 13. Right now it is permanently set at ObL1 & OsL1. I believe I saw recently that MT said he didn’t have the source file, please ask mladen for it.

1. Utopia1 would be to create 5 trends one for each input “Color change on” with flexibility on the if necessary trend.
2. Utopia2 would be to create 1 trend that reflects the input “Color change on” with flexibility on the if necessary trend.
3. Utopia3 would be to create 5 trends one for each input “Color change on”.
4. Utopia27- Provide the source file and I will attempt to use the power of my Paste & copy functions.
Could we at least make the levels for ObL1 & OsL1 flexible, I’ll try to work with it.
Appreciate any help on this matter.
Ray
I am not sure but think the trend wave I have is close to the same as wave trend without the dots, but since I have been burned too many times will not release the source code but am willing to work on it to make any necessary changes, this version is bare bones with no coloring yet, so please help verify if they are the same for me and will continue.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
andrei-1

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:46 am

I am not sure but think the trend wave I have is close to the same as wave trend without the dots, but since I have been burned too many times will not release the source code but am willing to work on it to make any necessary changes, this version is bare bones with no coloring yet, so please help verify if they are the same for me and will continue.
Mr Tool,
They look to be the same from my limited scope using it.
@ Ray, that pic is version 1.5 was thinking of getting a version with x3 in one

MT Thanks, I understand and appreciate the offer. I will check it out and get back to you.

INSANE situation:
MrTools
I appreciate the wave Osc but I appear to have a MT4 problem that persist. This has been happening to various platforms, operating systems and computers which is why I believe it is a MT4 problem.
I copy a fill into the indicator folder, I can see it when I sort on the folder but it’s not viewed in the navigator. I have refreshed & restarted the platform several times. This happens with both exe and source files AT TIMES but seems to occur more frequently with exe files. Maybe a month later the file will appear in the navigator.
I can copy 20 files of various types (source & Exe) into the folder and ultimately 1 or 2 won’t show up in the navigator. The interesting thing is if I create a template on another platform with that indicator and load the template onto the BAD platform the indicator does appear on the chart of the BAD platform but still will not show up on the navigator.
Any Ideas, please. This is driving me nuts trying to keep track of what appears where.
Appreciate any sane idea
Ray

traderduke wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:14 am

INSANE situation:
MrTools
I appreciate the wave Osc but I appear to have a MT4 problem that persist. This has been happening to various platforms, operating systems and computers which is why I believe it is a MT4 problem.
I copy a fill into the indicator folder, I can see it when I sort on the folder but it’s not viewed in the navigator. I have refreshed & restarted the platform several times. This happens with both exe and source files AT TIMES but seems to occur more frequently with exe files. Maybe a month later the file will appear in the navigator.
I can copy 20 files of various types (source & Exe) into the folder and ultimately 1 or 2 won’t show up in the navigator. The interesting thing is if I create a template on another platform with that indicator and load the template onto the BAD platform the indicator does appear on the chart of the BAD platform but still will not show up on the navigator.
Any Ideas, please. This is driving me nuts trying to keep track of what appears where.
Appreciate any sane idea
Ray
Usually I start having problems like that when I have too many indicator files in my indicator folder, usually if i delete some of the files it gets better.