Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

Dear Amdudus,
dear PARTIZAN friends,

This is the result of the last 2 days, daily 10% profit with only 0.2 to 2% risk :D
That's incredible :cray:
I'm working on the template ALL-IN-ONE in 5 min timeframe EURUSD and DAXfuture
The Beast (it's an EA-just ex-file) boosts profits many times over. It is great tool, but if it goes in the other direction it will be very dangerous. We need a way to minimize losses and grow profits.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
amdudus, luiz
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

This is the template ALL-IN-ONE by Amdudus with the EA "The Beast"
I start the trade 15:20 Berlin time. Take Profit 19:47. Here you can see that the trade was down for some time, then it went in the right direction. The risk is 0.1%
And this is the result
Attachments
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:02 am Dear Amdudus,
dear PARTIZAN friends,

This is the result of the last 2 days, daily 10% profit with only 0.2 to 2% risk :D
That's incredible :cray:
I'm working on the template ALL-IN-ONE in 5 min timeframe EURUSD and DAXfuture
The Beast (it's an EA-just ex-file) boosts profits many times over. It is great tool, but if it goes in the other direction it will be very dangerous. We need a way to minimize losses and grow profits.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.06.07 - 15.18.32.52.png
Perfect, and one question: if you have all in one template, how do you trade ?and the beast if itvis an EA, What is her funtion if you trade with all in one?
Thanks