Re: Road to 1 million dollars in 100 days

MX01 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:47 pm

If you can achieve such consistent 10% every day based on the account balance then sure it can work. But it still means you have to keep high amounts of $$ in your trading account as well as withdraw high amounts $$ and with a broker like IQOption will be difficult.

That's why I'm trying to warn you early enough (and other traders) to make sure you go with a real and trusted broker before you get nasty surprises.

Good luck :)
Thanks :thumbup: , not expecting much from IQOPTIONS and i have read about their price manipulations on other forums but this is not my sole
income so not so stressed. But if things go south i'l let everyone know - and probably kill them on social media :lol:
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
moey_dw

Deez wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:52 pm Thanks :thumbup: , not expecting much from IQOPTIONS and i have read about their price manipulations on other forums but this is not my sole
income so not so stressed. But if things go south i'l let everyone know - and probably kill them on social media :lol:
It's not just price manipulations but also blocking people from withdrawing money and accusing them of doing "illegal" stuff and therefore not paying traders :)

Anyway, cheers

Hey Hey its Friday and results time...

PART 1 : Road to $1000

End of trading day : $974

Day 15 ✓
Day 16 ✓
Day 17 ✓
Day 18 ✓
Day 19 ✓
Day 20 ✓
Day 21 ✓
Day 22 ✓
Day 23 ✓

The trading gods shined on me this week(probably a nice welcome before a good bashing :lol: ). Almost at the close of PART 1.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 2):
Holmes27, hannele

pacois wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:21 am If deez has managed to turn 40 euros into 3000 euros, it is already a" winner" against the iqOption broker, I invite myself and others to make the same profit, each his broker
That's good and nice. But it doesn't matter how much he managed to make. Question is how much did he withdraw and will they let him withdraw more?

I too turned $3K into $45K with IQOption and had problems with them and I had to threaten them to not bullshit me.

The more $$ you make with them the more execution lag & delay you will encounter. Less "available option" bullshit and most importantly: They will refuse withdrawals. In some cases like many users on other forums reported that they're waiting for over $5K-10K+ and can't get it.

I'm just saying if IQOption works for traders that's good but if you're serious about serious $$ then switch to a real regulated broker if possible to not encounter nasty surprises later on when invested so much time. And time is money.

Deez wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:25 pm Guys if you want to talk about brokers do it in another thread...
Ok I will not say anything anymore about it, just wanted to warn before you spend too much time into this.

So let's talk about this challenge. Nice work by the way so far.

At day 14 you were at $249 and now you're already at $1000.

Did you skip doing only "10% a day" rule?

MX01 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Ok I will not say anything anymore about it, just wanted to warn before you spend too much time into this.

So let's talk about this challenge. Nice work by the way so far.

At day 14 you were at $249 and now you're already at $1000.

Did you skip doing only "10% a day" rule?
Yeah..making $10 - $20's a day is easy..catch one trend and thats all you need..my flaw is when i hit the big numbers which is where i'm currently at..was lucky this week..caught all the good trends..but from next week i have to constantly make over $100 dollars a day...........in binary options. And i dont think i'm that lucky.