Re: Suggestions to improve forex -station.com site

sal wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:28 am Dears Moderator/admin
May i suggest to controll the downloading of indicators !!!

Members those who has only registered in site that allow to download indicators .
That wouldn't change much. You're registered in secs and then peng. In other forums you must write 5 posts, but that isn't an obstacle either. Even a first introducing post isn't a real solution. On the other side, why hiding it behind a wall?
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 2):
vvFish, moey_dw

Krelian99 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:45 am

That wouldn't change much. You're registered in secs and then peng. In other forums you must write 5 posts, but that isn't an obstacle either. Even a first introducing post isn't a real solution. On the other side, why hiding it behind a wall?
I can see a lot of guests watching sites... and sure they needs only the indicators... let the site gets more popularity.. :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, RodrigoRT7
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:20 am I can see a lot of guests watching sites... and sure they needs only the indicators... let the site gets more popularity.. :)
Google knows when you visit this site, with or without an FS account. That is what counts ;)

When the content is good and the handling is convenient, the popularity (traffic) raises. Not immediately, but step by step.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 5):
vvFish, Jimmy, sal, mtp, moey_dw

Krelian99 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 am Google knows when you visit this site, with or without an FS account. That is what counts ;)

When the content is good and the handling is convenient, the popularity (traffic) raises. Not immediately, but step by step.
much agree to this statement krelian i still thinks not many people know the word that this site exist :shock: but perhaps in due time some more will know this great hidden gem of the forex world exists right here.................this site is like the central hub of files & i truly love forexstation forum looks lovely & fantastic people here
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, vvFish, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

sal wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:28 am Dears Moderator/admin
May i suggest to controll the downloading of indicators !!!

Members those who has only registered in site that allow to download indicators .
Thanks for the suggestion Sal! When we first started Forex Station this thought did cross our minds and Mladen decided to keep it open and free, just the way it was like on Forex-TSD. Which is the best choice we believe as we're not forcing people to join us just to download (as mentioned by Krelian) :)

With that saying, even though we are seeing more guests and members please help us by spreading the word about Forex Station! Hopefully we will see more members joining to contribute and this will inspire our great coders and staff to continue providing content and serving you all.

Thanks again Krelian, Sal and Moey for your posts :D
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
sal, vvFish, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

shaileshm wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:02 pm mods,

I request to open a trading journal section where one can record their trades. Right now people have to do it as a regular thread.
Done! We've added the Trading Journal section with additional moderation permissions for members (you can edit, delete and permanently lock your topics). Details here.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
shaileshm, Deez, Krelian99, moey_dw, funchi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance