Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

winphil wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:33 pm Good morning boss. I want to appreciate you for the regular updates and systems we benefit from on this forum. More power to your elbows. Secondly, is there a date yet for the Newsletter and packages being prepared for project participants or has it been sent out already cause I didnt get the package.?
Thanks sir.
I sent it to the E-mail. Now duplicated. Everything should be in your

winphil wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:33 pm Good morning boss. I want to appreciate you for the regular updates and systems we benefit from on this forum. More power to your elbows. Secondly, is there a date yet for the Newsletter and packages being prepared for project participants or has it been sent out already cause I didnt get the package.?
Thanks sir.
Hi Amdudus,

me too, I don't receive newsletter since 3 weeks, could you please check?
Many thanks
Regards

bulliz

jolugarpe wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:20 pm

HELLO SIR AMDUDUS, MY OPEN INTEREST AND OTHERS NEED MSCOREE.DLL, SHELL32.DLL? I CANT OPEN THAT SHARKFX INDICATOR
Dear jolugarpe! Very carefully read the directed materials! In order for the indicators to work, you must register on the site, install indicators and a library (one file), then make (before starting work) authorization on the site. Only two indicators will work for free. Access to the rest is paid. If you consider it necessary. The paid service includes an open interest indicator service. I also pay a monthly fee.

mtp wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 pm Dear Amdudus
While packing the templates kindly make sure about missing indicators errors,rest you know well.
Thank you so much and keep helping newbies like you do ever
Dear, mtp!
Sorry, I missed your messages on the internal mail. You correctly noticed. I gave indicators in the file much more indicators than necessary. In this dispatch, the "Indicators" file will contain ONLY the indicators for the template.