Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

bulliz wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 am
Hi Amdudus any news on newsletter release?

Many thanks
bulliz
As a trader, I am well acquainted with many Russian-language and English-language forex forums. And as for me, they all suffer from the same disease - blabbering. The reason is that many came there not for the purpose of exchanging information, but in order to engage in self-assertion, or to search for someone to earn ... All these forums have long lost their relevance, and there is only for lack of an alternative. In this forum, in each topic, I'm afraid to give useful information so that trading is similar to trading, rather than coloring the graphics ... If additional testing is necessary or I'm not sure about something - take a break for detail ...

amdudus wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 7:35 am What to do?
For each trader, the questions raised above are very important, especially if he has chosen trading as a profession. But the fact that there is no answer to them can cause a feeling of incompleteness and psychological discomfort, which can negatively affect trading. Imagine that a trader who came to the market to earn money does not know for sure whether someone in this market has earned it before him, and is it possible to earn at all? At the same time he has been trading for some time and all to no avail. Where in this situation to find strength and motivation to continue? First of all, it is worth determining, than for you is trading: a profession, a game of chance, or a hobby?
• If a profession, are you ready to give it as much time as any other profession requires?
Thanks amdudus for another thought-provoking article.

I can see where you are coming from and I appreciate that. Can't agree more to the point that if someone wants to look at forex trading as a profession then should immerse himself into that as any other profession. period. More than that, stop suspecting the overall game.

Another thing that I learned over the time is, there is nothing called right or wrong because we are trying to predict the unpredictable. So, no matter what indicator, oscillator you use, it is all subjective. someone works on a 1m chart and others on 1w chart.. it is truly based on the psychology of the trader. to my style, I prefer lower time frame rather than the higher time frame. why, psychological aspects attached to time

also feel that the most important aspect of forex trading is the money management. this I feel is the core of the business unless someone master this aspect he can never be able to sustain. for example, at a lower time frame if one is taking 10 trades per day then with an exposure of 0.5% per trade then sure it can bring success over the period. (do the cumulative math)... again provided only if he can stick to his game plan.

well, the bottom line.. there is only and only one way to learn swimming .. jump into the water. :)

amdudus wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:51 pm For the project participants.
Current Ratio is a convenient tool for analyzing the ratio of short and long positions of traders. Convenience is that there are collected data from different brokers in one place and you do not need to browse multiple sites in search of this information. The broker's weight not only participates in the sorting of brokers, but also in the calculation of the average value. Currencies by weight are sorted according to the value of open interest for the selected currency pair. The average value is only for specific currencies. The average value for all currencies in a particular broker is not calculated, because it does not make any sense.
Current Ratio is the percentage of purchases and sales at the moment. Indicators of the instrument should be interpreted as follows: if the majority buys, we should sell, and vice versa, if everyone sells, we should buy.
USDX
USDX displays the ratio of positions on the dollar index. The indicator is synthetic, that is, the data are calculated on the basis of the ratio of positions for index currency pairs. If the dollar index is dominated by purchases, then we should buy pairs in which XXX / USD and sell the pair where the dollar is at the first position - USD / XXX.
Hello Amdudus,
Thank you very much for the very useful and informative information.

What do you mean by USDX or is it CFD USDIndex on MT 4? :roll:
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

For the project participants.
Library dll.

VoltyChannel_Stop
VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.3ea 600+
VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.4 600+
VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.5 600+
VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.6 600+
VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+
VoltyChannelStopTrader_v1.0 600+
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post: