NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:55 pm
I have tried to get this indicator to alert when crossing these 5 pre-set levels but my attempts to amend the code have failed - as usual.
The first indicator is the original and the second one (.......6) is my failed attempt to get the alerts to show at levels +/- 0.007 and 0.0034 and zero levels (five alerts crossing above and below these levels.
Thanks if someone can correct my attempt.
TEAMTRADER
I think I did the alerts on this one. I'll take a look over the weekend if I can update it and make more user friendly. I do have a version at home I haven't published here yet which prints the momentum (difference) numbers but I haven't looked into that code for ages so might take a bit time.

Also since I don't have access to the averages code I can't implement all the averages but I do have code to a few averages types from another Indi so I'll try to add it too.

ljubo.bn wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 pm
Hi MrTools, please could you find time to add arrows to this indicator arrow pop up. I'm using it on RENKO chart 60 bricks size (pairs eur/usd, gold) Next to indicator is RENKO CHART CREATOR EA have to apply on M1 chart.
Would need the original source code, that version is decompiled.

mrtools wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 4:31 pm
ljubo.bn wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 3:10 pm
Hi MrTools, please could you find time to add arrows to this indicator arrow pop up. I'm using it on RENKO chart 60 bricks size (pairs eur/usd, gold) Next to indicator is RENKO CHART CREATOR EA have to apply on M1 chart.
Would need the original source code, that version is decompiled.
Mr Tools,
ex file is RENKO creator which should be applied on M1 tf and have to choose 60 pips bricks size. Than I don't have issue with that RENKO will pop up automatically on M2. Tpl template should be applied on M2 chart I need alert on M2 chart when is applied scalper indicator on M2 chart and arrow shows up . Scalper indicator is not decompiled. Thanks

ljubo.bn wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Scalper indicator is not decompiled.
Please check the indicator first and refer to our rules about decompiled and stolen code here (in bold red).

Hmm.png
Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators) new 2020 account coming soon.
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

1. Similar Topics

1. Signals

3 Replies 1944 Views

by Hollyholly141, Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am in Trader's Lounge

3 Replies
    2. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”