Re: Unauthorized access to Timmy's Expert advisor service.

Julio wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:25 am
And TimmyHanke what explanation has given to request the blockade to another member of this forum ?. Something does not smell good on me here.
This is the message i got about it:::::

""Dearest mods, this thread has been moved into the moderators only section upon request by the author for removal from public forum as per pm above.""

So not really sure what we are going to do with the thread right now.

Julio wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:25 am
And TimmyHanke what explanation has given to request the blockade to another member of this forum ?. Something does not smell good on me here.
Dear Julio, We're waiting on a response from Timmy in regards to the thread restoration. We have temporarily placed the thread aside from the public forum as per PM request by the author (for reasons unknown). We will look at restoring it later today or tomorrow as a "locked topic" in case members need to access it.

If you need anything in particular from the thread send me a PM and i'll grab it for you.

Thanks for being patient brother.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Because it was created with whiskey and the intention that it would totaly break me down.
I work better when I have hands around my throut.
A pressure that i could not take at that moment. I started to smile and feel awesome but nope i could not take it, I will not smile until I'm finnished.
So I did this to work and do more than is possible to help people for free.
But with an insight of it all, I did it to hide myself.
I always did things for others than for myself.
It didnt kill me so it's time for change.
So therefore I'm out.
/ Timmy Hanke

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 5:05 pm Because it was created with whiskey and the intention that it would totaly break me down.
I work better when I have hands around my throut.
A pressure that i could not take at that moment. I started to smile and feel awesome but nope i could not take it, I will not smile until I'm finnished.
So I did this to work and do more than is possible to help people for free.
But with an insight of it all, I did it to hide myself.
I always did things for others than for myself.
It didnt kill me so it's time for change.
So therefore I'm out.
/ Timmy Hanke

Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:52 pm
Dear Julio, We're waiting on a response from Timmy in regards to the thread restoration. We have temporarily placed the thread aside from the public forum as per PM request by the author (for reasons unknown). We will look at restoring it later today or tomorrow as a "locked topic" in case members need to access it.

If you need anything in particular from the thread send me a PM and i'll grab it for you.

Thanks for being patient brother.
lol, the response from Timmy surprises me even more ... Thank you very much Jimmy, I do not need anything from the thread. What bothers me in my particular case is that I had written in that thread publicly and now even I can not see my own post or be removed without my permission for a few shots of whiskey. Anyway, I will not give more publicity to the author and I'll settle the matter.

Just thank the moderators and team of programmers of this great forum for your selfless, honest and supportive work to all members but always in an open and free to avoid losing the essence of the forum.

Regards.
These users thanked the author Julio for the post:
Jimmy