Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

topi wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:41 pm hi,
I am looking for a BB indicator that alerts ... when the price touches the upper or lower lines of bollinger bands 20/2
thanks in advance
Here is MLaden BB - my settings that you can adapt as to your strategy.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 2):
vvFish, modanetfx

Dear MrTools / Dear Coders,

I would like you to put arrows and alarms in this indicator below, please.

I got it right here on this forum.

The buy arrows at the cross of the "indicator line" with the +0.05 (default) level up only. At this level just up arrow (BUY).

The arrows sell at the "indicator line" crossing with the -0.05 level (default) down only. At this level only down arrow (SELL).

Thank you very much.

maciel7000 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 4:58 am Dear MrTools / Dear Coders,

I would like you to put arrows and alarms in this indicator below, please.

I got it right here on this forum.

The buy arrows at the cross of the "indicator line" with the +0.05 (default) level up only. At this level just up arrow (BUY).

The arrows sell at the "indicator line" crossing with the -0.05 level (default) down only. At this level only down arrow (SELL).

Thank you very much.
Added the arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

Dear MrTools / Coders

There is an indicator posted on the internet by the author and made available their "source code" for changes. Several changes have already been made.

Another coder put an alarm on the indicator. But the alarm sounds all the time without stopping.

I think the alarm is inside a loop. Line 1190 and below.

Could you take the alarm out of the loop and put it in the right place, please.

The indicator is attached.

Thank you very much.

TEAMTRADER wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:55 pm I have tried to get this indicator to alert when crossing these 5 pre-set levels but my attempts to amend the code have failed - as usual.
The first indicator is the original and the second one (.......6) is my failed attempt to get the alerts to show at levels +/- 0.007 and 0.0034 and zero levels (five alerts crossing above and below these levels.
Thanks if someone can correct my attempt.
TEAMTRADER
I think I did the alerts on this one. I'll take a look over the weekend if I can update it and make more user friendly. I do have a version at home I haven't published here yet which prints the momentum (difference) numbers but I haven't looked into that code for ages so might take a bit time.

Also since I don't have access to the averages code I can't implement all the averages but I do have code to a few averages types from another Indi so I'll try to add it too.
These users thanked the author mades for the post:
TEAMTRADER

Deez wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:06 pm Hi MrTools, please could you find time to add arrows to this indicator(including 'arrow on first').

Thank you..much appreciated.
Added the arrows and the new mtf, also made it user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, camisa, Deez, reachme, talaate, MicroLite, Bob Loblaw, Jedidiah