Re: Timmy's Expert advisor service

Dune2000 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:03 am

Sorry for keeping you waiting Sir, but the market is slow that is why testing is slow!

Thanking you for your efforts!
I love that you are fast to reply to tell if it works or not , most are not like you.
And even if it works most often never write that , and that is something i want to know , because a problem can be solved in 1 000 000 different ways , some are faster some take time.

In this case why i refreshed the page just waiting for you to write back was because when i send the latest i didnt know why the terminate triggered so fast , and the way i solved it were just to delay it until the pending order wasnt there and the sequence had a chance to do the work , but i used something like this :

If group 1 hit stoploss enter opposite trade if it didnt terminate , and if not can mean many things in this case , not that it hit take profit instead , can mean that it didnt close at all aswell , so any conditions exept stoploss it looked at and if that didnt happend it terminated .

Now it looks at did it hit stoploss , open next section trade , or if it hit take profit terminate . So now it only looking for two things :)

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:17 am

I love that you are fast to reply to tell if it works or not , most are not like you.
And even if it works most often never write that , and that is something i want to know , because a problem can be solved in 1 000 000 different ways , some are faster some take time.

In this case why i refreshed the page just waiting for you to write back was because when i send the latest i didnt know why the terminate triggered so fast , and the way i solved it were just to delay it until the pending order wasnt there and the sequence had a chance to do the work , but i used something like this :

If group 1 hit stoploss enter opposite trade if it didnt terminate , and if not can mean many things in this case , not that it hit take profit instead , can mean that it didnt close at all aswell , so any conditions exept stoploss it looked at and if that didnt happend it terminated .

Now it looks at did it hit stoploss , open next section trade , or if it hit take profit terminate . So now it only looking for two things :)
Dear Sir, First, Thank You for the compliment!

Secondly, Sorry for the delay as I went out with family For Dinner and just now came back and Downloaded the EA's.

Will test them and let you know!

Thanking you for your efforts!

Dear Sir,

The EA's are working just the way I want them to!

This is all thanks to your Efforts and your generosity!

I had Searched All Over for Similar EA's but to no avail!

But now, thanks to you, The EA is a reality!

I thank you from bottom of my heart!

Thanking You Once Again!
And Wishing you Best Of Luck and Fortune In your Future Endeavors!

Dune2000 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:44 am Dear Sir,

The EA's are working just the way I want them to!

This is all thanks to your Efforts and your generosity!

I had Searched All Over for Similar EA's but to no avail!

But now, thanks to you, The EA is a reality!

I thank you from bottom of my heart!

Thanking You Once Again!
And Wishing you Best Of Luck and Fortune In your Future Endeavors!
That made my day right there , hope everything works well with your new toys , and hope they preform as you thought.

/ Timmy Hanke.
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post:
Julio

MrTools, Mtiwana and/or Timmy,

Is there an Expert Advisor in this Thread ( I may have missed it during my search and I apologise up front if I did) that will work on the crossing of 2 moving averages ( I know it sounds so "old school"), but with this difference that I can adjust the shift of one of the MAs or both for that matter - independently.

Settings parameters as follows: Period; Shift; Method; Apply to.

Ideally I wish to add a CCI to it but for now it will suffice.

Thank you for replying at your convenience.

Hercs wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:32 am MrTools, Mtiwana and/or Timmy,

Is there an Expert Advisor in this Thread ( I may have missed it during my search and I apologise up front if I did) that will work on the crossing of 2 moving averages ( I know it sounds so "old school"), but with this difference that I can adjust the shift of one of the MAs or both for that matter - independently.

Settings parameters as follows: Period; Shift; Method; Apply to.

Ideally I wish to add a CCI to it but for now it will suffice.

Thank you for replying at your convenience.
This is Mladen's simple ma cross, I added the fast/slow shift.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Hercs

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:17 am

Hi Timmy, first of all congratulate you for your great work and generosity and for all that you contribute in this forum with your great knowledge of programming.

I like to work with prices. I have been testing these days both EA with the idea of Dune2000 so I was wondering if you could make a version of these EA so that instead of using pips in the Offset variable, TP and Stop Loss could be added execution prices of pending orders, TP price and Stop Loss price, if you touch stop loss it does not close order but it also opens opposite operation.

The closing of operations would be reaching profit between losses and gains (Hedging).

Thank You In advance!

Hercs wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi MrTools,
As always grateful for your kindness.
Continued success to you.
Good morning MrTools,
Sadly this EA does not trade a negative Shift well at all. Been testing it on M-5 to see but it just does not take the correct trade. Short when it is clearly long etc.
Thank you for being willing to find me a suitable EA.
Much appreciate you.