Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Dear Mr. Tools or mntiwana other dear Coder,

Could you help me please ?

This indicator attached below with "Alerts" function only works the "alert" in the current Time Frame (on my computer).

I tested on TF M1 with alarm on TF M1 and it worked ok. I tested on TF M1 with alarm on TF M5 and it no longer works.

The problem is just in the "alerts" in TF above the current.

It is the "Trend envelopes mtf alerts".

I got this indicator here in this forum.

You could fix it, please ?

Thank you so much.

maciel7000 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 9:20 pm Dear Mr. Tools or mntiwana other dear Coder,

Could you help me please ?

This indicator attached below with "Alerts" function only works the "alert" in the current Time Frame (on my computer).

I tested on TF M1 with alarm on TF M1 and it worked ok. I tested on TF M1 with alarm on TF M5 and it no longer works.

The problem is just in the "alerts" in TF above the current.

It is the "Trend envelopes mtf alerts".

I got this indicator here in this forum.

You could fix it, please ?

Thank you so much.
This is an updated trend envelopes with more options and the alerts should work correctly in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Hercs, Jimmy, Devvasu525, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:10 am

This is an updated trend envelopes with more options and the alerts should work correctly in this version.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear MrTools,

Wow!

Your work and the work of your team is very good.

The result of the indicator was far beyond what was expected.

I'm standing ... clapping my hands.

Thank you very much!
These users thanked the author maciel7000 for the post:
Tanzenkran

I am trialling specific higher TF to give opportunity of longer and more profitable trades and would like to have this indicator to alert/signal when the RSI crosses up and down level 50.
If this is possible for this indicator could it be done please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
PS
If it can be coded to alert/signal on 3 levels (20, 50 and 80) that would be a perfect indicator for this purpose.

Trying out your indicator TEAMTRADER. Thank you for sharing, looks promising.
TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:50 am I am trialling specific higher TF to give opportunity of longer and more profitable trades and would like to have this indicator to alert/signal when the RSI crosses up and down level 50.
If this is possible for this indicator could it be done please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
PS
If it can be coded to alert/signal on 3 levels (20, 50 and 80) that would be a perfect indicator for this purpose.
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

I have tried to get this indicator to alert when crossing these 5 pre-set levels but my attempts to amend the code have failed - as usual.
The first indicator is the original and the second one (.......6) is my failed attempt to get the alerts to show at levels +/- 0.007 and 0.0034 and zero levels (five alerts crossing above and below these levels.
Thanks if someone can correct my attempt.
TEAMTRADER