Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:39 am This is an update of the very old ma of rsx refresh fixed indicator. It's just an rsx with the a ma of rsx for the signal line. The background histogram color is based on the rsx crossing the signal line. The rsx added the 30+ price options and the signal ma has 8 choices for ma SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA, SLWMA, DSEMA,TEMA, or LSMA.
This is a old gem. Thank you.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:14 am Not sure if it's been posted but this is a inverse fisher transform of rsi,. It has all the price options, 9 ma choices, and 6 different rsi choices.Also has an histogram that forms on the upper/lower extreme levels.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for this pretty version
this is what i am trying to explain and ask/know that all indicators those using change color on slope are differently representing/forming colors than to all indicator those using fixed levels/floating levels/DZ for change coloring
it seems no reason for bulish color when main line is at lower end
in pic the upper sw rsx on jma and lowest sw of ift rsi
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:26 am
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for this pretty version
this is what i am trying to explain and ask/know that all indicators those using change color on slope are differently representing/forming colors than to all indicator those using fixed levels/floating levels/DZ for change coloring
it seems no reason for bulish color when main line is at lower end
in pic the upper sw rsx on jma and lowest sw of ift rsi
regards
if your request wasn't met with understanding for more than 24 hours...it might be wise to just let it go...?

Pava wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:49 am

if your request wasn't met with understanding for more than 24 hours...it might be wise to just let it go...?
You are exact right,thanks for kind and expert advice - :)
only i was trying to know the reason behind just as my curiosity though i cant and never doubts on Mladen/Mrtools expertise regarding coding skills and this you knows better than me as an THE most senior and fellow for both
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:14 am Not sure if it's been posted but this is a inverse fisher transform of rsi,. It has all the price options, 9 ma choices, and 6 different rsi choices.Also has an histogram that forms on the upper/lower extreme levels.
Dear coders, you can ask to insert, signals and arrows? :shock: :wtf: :ugeek:
Attachments
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

mrtools wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Added arrows and alerts.
Dearest Mrtools
I have not seen any IFT vers with floating levels (quantile bands) - if this of your newest "IFT RSI" can be adapted with fl including 3 state coloring choice + filter option
regards