Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi, Mladen and Mrtools. Divergence involves a reversal that may not occur on this divergence. Signals without divergence, when the slope of the indicator coincides with the price, are trend areas where a reversal is not expected and therefore you can safely trade on the trend. Invert the please signals indicator to identify those in which there is no divergence. This will be the trend signals

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:27 pm
Hi Dimitri
Quoting you from old post,as i found Mladen's 2 indicators while lurking in old tsd pages - simply showing angle/degree at chart in right/lower corner - one is bb macd and the other auto trend channel
Dear Mntiwana,
Now that everything is calmed from your post ... I want to Thank You for your interest and reply ... Just for info ... "BB MACD Angle" cannot be found ...
Thank you anyway have a nice weekend.
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:19 pm Dear Mntiwana,
Now that everything is calmed from your post ... I want to Thank You for your interest and reply ... Just for info ... "BB MACD Angle" cannot be found ...
Thank you anyway have a nice weekend.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Looks like Chrisstoff take first before i reply and posting the required toy - :)
thanks to both of you
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Dimitri
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.