Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MX01 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:39 pm Pacois, those are great results. But not sure what we're looking at and what the rules are. So many indicators on your chart, looks like a christmas tree, lol ☺️
Hello, good results in momentary demos, without real profits, with indicators that repaint, without the possibility of arrows and lines, do not place the indicators because it is an automatic test system that can not be replicated, at least for now.
the indicator is a combination of Tma, Envelopes, sidus

Rule:

Signals only Buy, after alert, martingale 10 minutes EURUSD

MX01 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:33 pm I remember the very first day I started trading Binary Options.

I turned €1000 into €5500 in the same day without any indicators. Just entries with gut feeling.

Now with 100,000 indicators it doesn't seem better, actually worse. lol
Sometimes the market does not speak our language, it is difficult to interpret. Sometimes it is easy to interpret.

MX01 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 pm Sal, when I load your template/ indis the blue line is missing. Only yellow appears. Any idea why?

When I apply the qqe vhf adaptive alerts_arrows indi there are no lines. Seems something wrong.
not sure... i am get in , please complie again , may be bugs..
its colour setting item 2..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi