Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mehkhan wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:40 pm I mean arrows print on older bars of lower time frame chart when indicator is on higher time frame. So, please add the option arrows on newest. Regards
Read how higher TF behave
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mehkhan wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:24 pm mtf Indicator (with Push).mq4

Please make this indicator NRP and add "Arrow on Newest" option. Regards.
You know,you posting renamed and decompiled codes
every single indicator you find from scrape,continues ordering - think and take forum as help,not service desk

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mehkhan wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:42 pm rsi ma mtf alerts + arrows 2.1.mq4 is the indicator in which I want arrow on newest option be added. You are right alerts and arrows come at the same time but arrows move backward on lower time frame charts when indicator is on higher time frame, hope I am able to clarify my point. Regards.
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
AlexLoco, Jedidiah

mntiwana wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:47 pm Rsi_Bands_B2
One more toy on RSI - very simple regarding features and easy to use - can be format and use in any long,short,medium term trading style in any TF
might be experimented/extended by kind coders regarding prices and or methods later
Hey guys,
i have an issue with yen pairs on that indicator. only yen.
you have an idea what is wrong?

Thx
d
Attachments

Desatar wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:04 pm
Hey guys,
i have an issue with yen pairs on that indicator. only yen.
you have an idea what is wrong?

Thx
d
Proper and full picture - if you have some secret and or holy grail kind thingy,load it on an other empty chart