Re: EUR/USD

EUR/USD - testing support at 1.2215/20 on 4H chart. All those who likes counter trades may find an entry and smaller time frames for a scalp from the long side of the market - soon I believe :).
The good point here is that the stop could be tight :)

mlawson71 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:56 am The pair is very, very bearish, I think it may fall below 1.2100 in the coming days.
Yup spot on bro. Keep an eye on US 10 year treasury yields which has broken 3% for the first time since 2014 (as marked below). As it continues past that 3% level naturally US dollar will continue to follow yields to the upside and Euro will slide even further.

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

If we break through 1.2158, then we fly further down to the area of ​​1.2127 and 1.2088 for a start. Also I sell in case of a false breakdown at 1.2187. If the growth on Draghi's statements, then after consolidating above 1.2187 I buy the euro with the goal of 1.2214 and 12242.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:57 pm
Yup spot on bro. Keep an eye on US 10 year treasury yields which has broken 3% for the first time since 2014 (as marked below). As it continues past that 3% level naturally US dollar will continue to follow yields to the upside and Euro will slide even further.

Yield3percent.jpg
Thank you, Jimmy, I'll keep that in mind. It's never occurred to me to do that.