Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:56 pm PACOIS
are you looking this type...
check PM :)
Sal, do you know about this indicator: "#Momentum onChartSignals Indicator v1.0.mq4"?

It seems it's repainting... but are there any signals in real time? I tried to test it on cryptos this weekend. When I load the indicator on chart the signals appear as perfect entries (repaint I guess) but when I let it run there is no signal in real time at all.

Any idea?

MX01 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Sal, do you know about this indicator: "#Momentum onChartSignals Indicator v1.0.mq4"?

It seems it's repainting... but are there any signals in real time? I tried to test it on cryptos this weekend. When I load the indicator on chart the signals appear as perfect entries (repaint I guess) but when I let it run there is no signal in real time at all.

Any idea?
no idea. needs to test..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

MX01 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Any idea?
if arrows appear in real market.. hope it will be 90% win rate for 9 hrsperiod 32 signal 3lost .. if we use 1time martingale.. 100% ... holy grail...:)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Ok..i've tested and done the math on this arrow indi..in the short term its brilliant however in the long term your account will die a slow death :lol: ..that doesnt mean its a bad indi..this is one way i'm experimenting to use it, if you are interested the pic below gives the settings to the indi..it alerts you to a S/R break however it's not true S/R but it's the closet i can get wit this indi to an indication that price is about to do something before hitting an actual S/R break :D .

When the alert sounds get ready to take action but do not take action based on the arrows- forget the arrows, forget the stats, use your own filters. I'm using MFI plus DMYI indi.

The Arrow + DMYI indi is posted in this thread.
Attachments

Deez wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:55 pm

It gives signals in real time but the arrow just jumps to the next bar if its incorrect..useless
try edit/replace these two lines :
double signalVal = (atrVal + adxVal != 0.0) ? (momVal / (atrVal + adxVal)) - subtractFromSignalVal : 0.0; // -2
double indiVal = (adxVal != 0.0) ? ((atrVal + cciVal + rsiVal) / adxVal) - subtractFromIndiVal : 0.0; // -1

(solution give by Ernst Van Der Merwe)
These users thanked the author rcguru for the post:
ali_haghparast