Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

alanmia wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:28 pm Hi Mrtools,

Please could you add open, close, high low etc just as you did with the RSI Lido but with this RSI.

Thank you for the great work, much appreciated.

I do not have the Mq file however it is a Forex Station indi and i think you coded it.

Thanking you.
Added the prices,interpolation and lightened the mtf, also made it user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, reachme, optionhk

Dearests Mladen, MrTools and Mntiwana. I am looking for an indicator that is "Drawing an Angle" and the two Axis "y" & "x". The angle inclination will be given as a parameter ... the "Angle" will be applied at the "Low" for UP Trends and at the "High" for Down Trends, please assure that will be possible to be applied with different "Angle" also ... In case there is any existing indicator doing similar thing it is also welcome ... I really thank you in advance for your support and contribution.
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:16 am Dearests Mladen, MrTools and Mntiwana. I am looking for an indicator that is "Drawing an Angle" and the two Axis "y" & "x". The angle inclination will be given as a parameter ... the "Angle" will be applied at the "Low" for UP Trends and at the "High" for Down Trends, please assure that will be possible to be applied with different "Angle" also ... In case there is any existing indicator doing similar thing it is also welcome ... I really thank you in advance for your support and contribution.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Can you explain with demonstrating picture/s
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.