Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:05 pm

This is a newer version from a mt5 version done by Mladen, made it mtf and added all the price options
Dearest Mrtools
Pretty thanks for extending this nice toy
experimenting different approaches,how to be used in a variety of ways to pick select little and bigger move/trend both side (sell and buy)
regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Rsi_Bands_B2
One more toy on RSI - very simple regarding features and easy to use - can be format and use in any long,short,medium term trading style in any TF
might be experimented/extended by kind coders regarding prices and or methods later
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, moey_dw, Krelian99, hannele

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:47 pm Rsi_Bands_B2
One more toy on RSI - very simple regarding features and easy to use - can be format and use in any long,short,medium term trading style in any TF
might be experimented/extended by kind coders regarding prices and or methods later
Superr!!!! I do not know how this work but on chart & backtest itt is really great for entering trend trading on 1 hourly chart & above this one..... Is it base on jurik smoothing?? Thx Mntiwana habibi for sharing dis sir :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

scarletPip wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:56 pm Colleagues,
Do you know was there ever an MTF version of RSX of VHF adapative averages? The most recent version I can find is 2.02.
There is no "RSX of VHF adapative averages" at least i dont know of any
but,there are "RSi of VHF adapative averages" versions with 6 rsi types including rsx