vvFish wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:40 am Dear coders, I ask for your help,
insert in the indicator KDL: moving, the parameter and the price
KDJ is simply stochastic indicator with one extra line "J line"
there are a lot of versions of it
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
heispark, Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I request a advanced version of this simple indicator. unfortunately, I dont have a mq4 file as this is one of the free indicators from mql website. Basically it just two lines connecting the highs and lows of candles giving a cloud like appearance.

it helps in easy detection of speed (by the width of the cloud ) and acceleration (angle of cloud).

I request is someone can make the channel/cloud much smoother and also a way for easy detection of the angle either via adding the angle oscillator as a seperate indicator or by color coding the cloud so that as the angle reaches extremum value the color also becomes extreme.

Thanks and regards

shaileshm
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
heispark
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Hello Dear Friends,

I would like to ask You a favor, is it possible to add more type of averages , to:

ATR STOP ALERTS – new version?

This new version was done by Mr Tools, or maybe it has already been done, and you can tell me where I can find it?

What I am looking for is to include in ATR STOP ALERTS all the averages types from example averages 8.8 , I don’t know is it possible but will really appreciate your help.

I think atr stop is great and would like to see how it is going with different type of averages, to test it all.

Thank You for your work and time!!
All the best!

Kyo wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:21 am Hello Dear Friends,

I would like to ask You a favor, is it possible to add more type of averages , to:

ATR STOP ALERTS – new version?

This new version was done by Mr Tools, or maybe it has already been done, and you can tell me where I can find it?

What I am looking for is to include in ATR STOP ALERTS all the averages types from example averages 8.8 , I don’t know is it possible but will really appreciate your help.

I think atr stop is great and would like to see how it is going with different type of averages, to test it all.

Thank You for your work and time!!
All the best!
Added all the averages. The picture is with adxvma
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, heispark, rijay, hannele, mtp, armchairtycoon, charli, Thangarasu, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:44 am

Dear Mr Tools,

I really don’t know how to thank You.

You read my mind because I was especially thinking about Adxvma. Big fan of it.

Your work is great, this ATR indi is excellent and now with all the averages just can’t wait to test is.

Thank You for your fast response and help!

I wish You all the best.
These users thanked the author Kyo for the post (total 2):
heispark, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:44 am

thank you mr tools for this indicator,

is it possible to add option of T3 ( Fulks/Matulich)(smoothed) and jma (smoothed) in this indicator's averages option ?
will be nice if you can add it .thanks in advance.

many thanks again for sharing this indicator and your efforts .
have a nice day ahead.

rijay wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:34 pm

thank you mr tools for this indicator,

is it possible to add option of T3 ( Fulks/Matulich)(smoothed) and jma (smoothed) in this indicator's averages option ?
will be nice if you can add it .thanks in advance.

many thanks again for sharing this indicator and your efforts .
have a nice day ahead.
Your mentioned are not a part of those Averages fleet
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.