Re: Need Point Zero Day Trading Indicator 4.5 With Scanner(Latest Version)

rijay wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:35 pm one real breakout from sideways market and anyone caught on wrong side trying to sell ceilings and buy bottoms, is enough to erase all gains from selling ceilings and buy bottoms in sideways markets.
breakouts from sideways markets are reverse springs, always fast and furious how do you deal with it without proper indicators in place ?
not all consolidation pattern in trend are continuations, they are precursors of trend reversals too showing distribution.
why no indicator needed, when indicators help to read market well ?
anyone trying to read market without indicator will feel like trying to fly submarine in the sky.
Look on the chart, I hope you understand it better that way. I could post many more from M5, M30 or Weekly. It needs a to get a feeling for S/R. What do you think where the price will go next? You don't read the market with indicators, you read an interpretation of the market. If the interpretation is already bad, you can't get something useful from it. I don't say indicators are all bad, but you must know for what you are using them and what they tell you. They tell something different than the price, of course. Only then indicators can help you. The rest of your text I don't understand. What is a consolidation pattern?

You would be also a bad engineer. Submarines and airplanes have the same shape: a tube. A submarine has no wings and no wheels, but that can mounted quickly.

PS: While writing, price went up to the upper S/R (important S/R on M30) and looks good of going further. As said, you get a feeling for that.

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:15 am

Look on the chart, I hope you understand it better that way. I could post many more from M5, M30 or Weekly. It needs a to get a feeling for S/R. What do you think where the price will go next? You don't read the market with indicators, you read an interpretation of the market. If the interpretation is already bad, you can't get something useful from it. I don't say indicators are all bad, but you must know for what you are using them and what they tell you. They tell something different than the price, of course. Only then indicators can help you. The rest of your text I don't understand. What is a consolidation pattern?

GBPAUD M5 ceiling_bottom.png

You would be also a bad engineer. Submarines and airplanes have the same shape: a tube. A submarine has no wings and no wheels, but that can mounted quickly.

PS: While writing, price went up to the upper S/R (important S/R on M30) and looks good of going further. As said, you get a feeling for that.
That price can well go down too after hitting resistance and support
Where is indicator that filters it? Or is it just feel and perception and experience on which trade to be based ?
What indicator to be implemented to filter it
Let readers benefit out of it that will be most important for them

Here is another nice chart form December 2016.

It's a kind of naked trading. You read the market, it gives you all the information you need. What offers you an indicator? To filter? What and why do you want to filter? Seriously, can you give my reasons for applying a filter in a sideway market or fresh break through? And after it, in a trend, what do you want to filter?

I wasted a lot of time to find a filter, I know what I'm talking about. It just confuses you or let you don't listen carefully to the market.
rijay wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:27 am That price can well go down too after hitting resistance and support
Hmm, to see that and to make the right decision in over 80% of the cases distinguishes an advanced from a beginner.

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:51 am Here is another nice chart form December 2016.

Up_bar.png

It's a kind of naked trading. You read the market, it gives you all the information you need. What offers you an indicator? To filter? What and why do you want to filter? Seriously, can you give my reasons for applying a filter in a sideway market or fresh break through? And after it, in a trend, what do you want to filter?

I wasted a lot of time to find a filter, I know what I'm talking about. It just confuses you or let you don't listen carefully to the market.

Hmm, to see that and to make the right decision in over 80% of the cases distinguishes an advanced from a beginner.
Do you want to say that trading on naked chart without any indicator is better proposition?

rijay wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:04 am Do you want to say that trading on naked chart without any indicator is better proposition?
I just say that there is a reason why pros who trade naked or with similar strategies like the PZ DT and fix TP are profitable and guys with many indicators and strange strategies loose more than they win. As someone here on FS mentioned correctly the more experienced the trader the simpler the chart. I used a lot of time to see what pros do and tried to read between the lines. It is a good feeling to know you did intuitive the right thing. I just want to help traders to increase their skills. What you do only you can decide.

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:32 am

I just say that there is a reason why pros who trade naked or with similar strategies like the PZ DT and fix TP are profitable and guys with many indicators and strange strategies loose more than they win. As someone here on FS mentioned correctly the more experienced the trader the simpler the chart. I used a lot of time to see what pros do and tried to read between the lines. It is a good feeling to know you did intuitive the right thing. I just want to help traders to increase their skills. What you do only you can decide.
As you said if people trading on naked chart are more profitable then ones who try strategies using indicators , then why mladen and Mr tool is spending their precious time over years coding different indicators?
A food for thought.

NBT wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:59 am That sounds like it was developed for me :lol:

Would you mind posting a few hints how you used it?
Puh, you ask questions. That makes me hard to think about some niceties. You must see the whole system. SL, TP, volatility, full positioning or 3/4 stop. That's what I never liked to do. Naked trading looks difficult but it is in the end so much easier. You have to do some research and since volatility of every pair is different, you have some time to spent with. The pic is just a quick consideration, nothing for out-of-the-box. Yes, if ready, the hamster earns steadily money.

rijay wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:12 am As you said if people trading on naked chart are more profitable then ones who try strategies using indicators , then why mladen and Mr tool is spending their precious time over years coding different indicators?
A food for thought.
An old saying is: Coders are no traders and traders are no coders. Coders earn most money with coding and a bit with an EA or long-term trading, what is more investing than trading. Copy+paste some code here and there is no coding, of course. Every trader should know some basics of coding.

Did I say that naked trader are more profitable or that more naked trader are profitable? One or three indicators can help, but it's better to learn to listen to the market first and then to add an indis or two or three. You see the forums are full of people just copying indis or strategies without the basics of trading. What does it bring them? Nothing but frustration. I mean what do they think? To be rich without knowing the basics? That's BS. The market is always right, equal what you may wish. Instead of listening to the market you collect so many indicators and don't learn to read the interpretation of the market with a certain indi. As I mentioned before, you must know what you do and better the why.

Traders with simple charts and a plan are more profitable than traders with a complicated chart and without a plan. It's not my quote, but it is true:
Krelian99 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:53 am It's like: "Winners you recognize on the start - losers as well."
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
berserkyjc