Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

ljubo.bn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:40 am Deat coders,
Would U please code alerts on last the closed bar with the arrow which have alerted message ( MM window 100 or 200 or 300... goes UP or DOWN ) dependence of situation. I am using strategy MM 2000 lead me to trend direction and opening positions regarding a trend toward M30 TF. I'm using signals which are in the same trend direction.
Should be alert message, email, and push notification
Thank You
hello sir, you are using strategy min max 2000 does it work? what time frame do you use?

pacois wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:41 pm
Hi Pacois,
Final request regarding this indicator, could it be given the signal when the fast RSx changes colour?
The original has the signal when the slow RSx changes colour and the 'Pacois version' shows when both RSx cross.
If it can be changed/adapted, this final 'signal' will show its importance for exits and will signal when the fast RSx changes colour.
Thanks
TEAMTRADEER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:42 am
Hi Pacois,
Final request regarding this indicator, could it be given the signal when the fast RSx changes colour?
The original has the signal when the slow RSx changes colour and the 'Pacois version' shows when both RSx cross.
If it can be changed/adapted, this final 'signal' will show its importance for exits and will signal when the fast RSx changes colour.
Thanks
TEAMTRADEER
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
TEAMTRADER, Jimmy, camisa