Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

tayna13 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:03 am Is there any good indicator that does not repaint :x
:cry:
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh too.....It reminds me of my journey of a 1000 Indicators, till I deleted them all and started to use the one in my head. Don't have a .ex4 file on paper of this one though....lol....Seriously, every indicator with perfect signals has to repaint to follow PA. Focus on supply/demand levels instead. Those are most reliable because that is where Bulls and Bears have been fighting for position in the past and all professional traders are waiting there. Plenty of levels you can scroll back 10+ years and you can see how many times those were relevant. Put in some effort and learn that. It will pay off. Good trading!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
MX01

Some trading system by the Russians again. For M5 chart & M5 expiration.

Have the indicators but need to decode the exact rules for entry as some of it doesn't make sense yet why he goes on certain candles and not on some others that seem to have the same indicator conditions lined up.

If I understood correctly all 3 bottom indis have to be green/ red condition for entry and expiration next candle.

Deez wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:08 pm settings...if you find better let us know :D
You enter as soon as the signal appears I assume? Because at candle close it's most often wrong next candle.

I did something similar in the past with MTH ADX cross overs in mid candle.

But will try this on M5 candles instead as often M1 is too noisy. Which pair did you find is best for this on M1?