Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

VORTEX & TDI
Guys, i was just playing around with these indicators (TDI and VORTEX both from forex-station), one minute time frame (1TF) and expiration is 4 minutes: i'm still testing this but it yields good results for me (i like my chart to be clean with very very little indicators).

Rules:
Buy
when vortex crosses up and reach the upper band settings (1.136) then look for the TDI and if you see either its crossed the yellow line from down below the place a buy on the next following candle

Sell:
When VORTEX crosses down and reach the lower band settings (0.836) then look for the TDI and if you see either its crossed from above and its below the yellow line then place a sell on next following candle

Concercative mode:
the crossover between the vortex and the TDI are supposed not to be more than 6 bars apart

Aggressive mode:
The crossover between the VORTEX and the TDI are only to have occured at any moment, even as long as TDI green and blue lines are up or below the yellow line

Different set ups of the cross-overs,
This is for normal (conservative) mode, This is for aggressive mode Look OUT:
When the prices are in the band, this shows that the market is not strong enough and probably it's in ranging market, DON'T ENTER any trade
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

silvabizhub wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:34 pm VORTEX & TDI
Guys, i was just playing around with these indicators (TDI and VORTEX both from forex-station), one minute time frame (1TF) and expiration is 4 minutes: i'm still testing this but it yields good results for me (i like my chart to be clean with very very little indicators).

Rules:
Buy
when vortex crosses up and reach the upper band settings (1.136) then look for the TDI and if you see either its crossed the yellow line from down below the place a buy on the next following candle

Sell:
When VORTEX crosses down and reach the lower band settings (0.836) then look for the TDI and if you see either its crossed from above and its below the yellow line then place a sell on next following candle

Concercative mode:
the crossover between the vortex and the TDI are supposed not to be more than 6 bars apart

Aggressive mode:
The crossover between the VORTEX and the TDI are only to have occured at any moment, even as long as TDI green and blue lines are up or below the yellow line

Different set ups of the cross-overs,
This is for normal (conservative) mode,
EA based on TDI and VORTEX.JPG

This is for aggressive mode
Aggressive mode.JPG

Look OUT:
When the prices are in the band, this shows that the market is not strong enough and probably it's in ranging market, DON'T ENTER any trade
ranging.JPG
Hi, you have to post the indicators in mq4 if possible. Thanks.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
silvabizhub

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:19 am

That's what I mean: The signal should be strong enough to not be wrong more than 3 times or maybe 4 at most. I would not use M1 charts for that but M5 with 5m expiration.

I'm currently testing some arrow signals with settings that I modified for M5 charts on 6 pairs and getting good results with some martingale.

Attached is results in past hour, yes just demo 1000-2000 amounts.

I need to test it tomorrow and next week before I post it here as I just want to confirm it's successful over many days.

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 18.14.38.png
Nice result you have there. Can you please post the indicator so we try it out and see its outcome